Lamping Or Day Time ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha..best post ive read since dinosaurs walked the earth!!! I too lived and breathed a life which seen me trawling the countryside in the hours of darkness with a dazzler in hand yet these days I enj

It's always been a good mix with me,,,liked both,,,,but if I'm honest I like the daytime just that few persent more,,,love watching the dog use it's nose find flush,,and run,,,,or mark to ground,,,and

Lamping for numbers....daytime for quality....... JMO.

Yeah as your mighty Mohammed hare just hops in bag when sun goes down lol get over yourself, its a big rabbit

its as close as youll get lol :thumbs:

Guy int pub says you should get out more, if its total eradication of your mighty Mohammed hare that was the aim, they get run in deep snow and long grass

nobody talking about pest control or eradication you asked why 1 daytime when you can get 20 on lamp all i said was your 20 on the lamp is not as big a test as your 1 daytime so thats why for me! im out more than you i reckon cause your always sucking off the guy from the pub :D

When you run hares what law do you give them in the day that's the test of a dog imo

normally the hare gets a decent start cause places i run the hares know what your their for so dont sit tight but i do slip on kick ups too especially the now cause the hares are flying and some land aint big enough to give them a start but if i can push 1 round and make it head for open land i will then slip :thumbs:

• Like 1