Part 2 Lamping Lass

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice films mate,,,I bet your a convert to the saluki cross now,,,bit of collie ,,bit of saluki,,,can't go wrong

Heres part 2 of lamping lass... She is doing me proud, hope you guys enjoy part 2...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7S6kHJ6D5M   Cheers    

11 month

cheers bmull... TOMO I don't think I would ever go for a dog without saluki or collie in, Lass's energy is great shes non stop when were out hunting, and when she lamps now as that was a few month back shes doesn't make many mistakes, one thing she is good at is working rabbits when they hit the hedge, she somehow manages to push the majority back out which bags a good few more rabbs, and I would say the majority of bunnies we've caught are mainly when they hit the hedge as we only really lamp small fields so I thinks its vital for a dog to work the hedge row when rabbits hit them... cheers for the replies guys :thumbs:

Yeh I notice she likes the ruff stuff,,that's a bonus,,cos lots of dogs won't go in to the thick stuff or under hedges whilst

lamping,,,,

This young pup I have now,,really is great at getting under hedges and making a catch whilst lamping great to watch,,,and one of the reasons I keep the lamp on the hedge or ruff till the dog is on it's way back,,either with or without it's catch

• Like 1