The Bulldozer

I stand corrected, do he missed 1 lol, still a 100 Times better dog

He missed 2 in last 3 matches against bog missed on first and second match

all dogs miss hares lol you cant kill them all not even a quality dog like bully no wonder theres dogs passed pillar t post when young lads see posts about dogs not ever missing run any dog on seed without kick ups all season anydog that was ever born would miss a good few

how many comps in total has he won

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matching takes the fun out dogs

Wish I could say the same, missed double top to win a turkey in the pubs Christmas darts comp

One most would be very happy with!

Dont no all he has entered I think apart from the one in forly to that fly bitch and depending on how you see it the bog when it was 4/3 on the day to bog dont no owner but what I seen its quality and won a lot of matches

but itll miss hares no dog kills all it runs and only a fool would believe statements like that

Dont no all he has entered I think apart from the one in forly to that fly bitch and depending on how you see it the bog when it was 4/3 on the day to bog dont no owner but what I seen its quality and won a lot of matches

but itll miss hares no dog kills all it runs and only a fool would believe statements like that

Forley finalist first year forley champion 2nd year 3rd year fur cup champion and permo cup finalist Wednesday, unbeaten in 25 matches missed 1 hare in 25 matches, even if he has missed more than 1, it's still some going lads, great dog
  • Like 3

Ali ran first missed it so jack said not to count it just think everyone should know that and you dont get much more sporting than that ali was happy that jack let him off the run and it didnt matter anyway as jack had 3 out of 3 and ali has 0 out of 3 on same land

did you get stuck at the shoulder ????? or are u up further ????
Why dont you stick to standing in a feild of sheep with your wellies on and a spare pair for the sheep you idoit

Ali ran first missed it so jack said not to count it just think everyone should know that and you dont get much more sporting than that ali was happy that jack let him off the run and it didnt matter anyway as jack had 3 out of 3 and ali has 0 out of 3 on same land

did you get stuck at the shoulder ????? or are u up further ????
Why dont you stick to standing in a feild of sheep with your wellies on and a spare pair for the sheep you idoit

hmm sheep are good ,, try it fool

i like bully very simliar to the staghound salukis ive saw in the usa ,and they are the best hare catchers over there i like a dog with a good skull as most have a running brain between the lugs something you cant train , or get fit, they either have it or not ,

take that as a compliment as ive saw 30 years and more of coursing dogs, here and the usa ,the early coursing dogs bred from the deerhoundy lurcher ,to the saluks were like bully alot , not to hyper and half sensible with manners,

Edited by fluff

Forley finalist first year forley champion 2nd year 3rd year fur cup champion and permo cup finalist Wednesday, unbeaten in 25 matches missed 1 hare in 25 matches, even if he has missed more than 1, it's still some going lads, great dog

I agree pal its a quality dog

• Like 2