The Bulldozer

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matching takes the fun out dogs

Wish I could say the same, missed double top to win a turkey in the pubs Christmas darts comp

One most would be very happy with!

Who's crabbing him Sailor? I know he's good. I've never seen him run myself but I've been told so by a very reliable friend of mine who know's his owner and has seen him run.

As for matching him I'm not into matching and don't keep coursing dogs myself. Where I live there's no point but even when I lived near the fens I preferred to keep collie bred allrounders.

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • Like 1

not missed in 16 matches are all these matches on the fen because i dont think any dog could do that up here on this land not saying hes slow as ive not seen him run but you need to be applying pressure from the start you cant wait behind the hare dropping gears when it senses a chance to kill im not trying to say hes not a great dog all im saying would he be the best dog around on tighter land or is he 1 0f the best match dogs on the fen :thumbs:

not missed in 16 matches are all these matches on the fen because i dont think any dog could do that up here on this land not saying hes slow as ive not seen him run but you need to be applying pressure from the start you cant wait behind the hare dropping gears when it senses a chance to kill im not trying to say hes not a great dog all im saying would he be the best dog around on tighter land or is he 1 0f the best match dogs on the fen :thumbs:

utube hes on .... :whistling: