Could have a kid pal. f**k the money enyjoy..I got a boy coming in April. Not planed but hay ho.al be 100 present there then a girl at the end of the month or just after.a girl.DNA text all ready waiting for her..my folt no one elsers..

• Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you still slept with her though ..to be honest it would be a blessing if the kiddies dad is someone else judging by the sounds of your attitude

think of the child and forget the financial output,you made it you help rear it,

Then do the right thing. Find out for sure and man up to your responsibilities, if you have any. You will regret any other path you take that might seem easiest now.

Could have a kid pal. f**k the money enyjoy..I got a boy coming in April. Not planed but hay ho.al be 100 present there then a girl at the end of the month or just after.a girl.DNA text all ready waiting for her..my folt no one elsers..

a decent man there. Wish da deck my own da thought like that lol

Its the kids I feel for.I got full custody of my son last year..just before that i lost it a little due to what was going on at the time..few girls offered a shoulder to cry on so to speak.. This is the out come..if i could go back in time i would.am not the same man i was..me and my son just got things together and are happy..worst of all a mother friend got pregnant at the same time.but she lost that...looking back am gutted..not going to be easy all round tbh..

In other words. I wasn't thinking and was a c**t..how the f**k I got 3 girls pregnet in a couple of months when I been sleeping with them for years al never no.must of been a full moon or something brrrr.

I was alwayd told bever have se with someone that you would not be prepared to have a baby with. I dont mean pay maintenance i mean be a proper family maybe thats a bit old fashioned but think of the kid not having a dad around or not knowing who he is. I have two girls with my wife and if 15% of your wages is all they take you are laughing, i dont want to work out how much mine cost me. Bottom line is though its not about the money the deed has been done and if you are its time you need to spend not money. Give a child a grand in cash or play with them for a day they will pick play every time they have no concept of money

don't go with that, most people when poking the fire don't look at the mantel piece , more so when you had few pints :laugh: , I ve put poked a lot of fires over the years, don't mean I want to be a fireman :laugh::yes:

I was alwayd told bever have se with someone that you would not be prepared to have a baby with. I dont mean pay maintenance i mean be a proper family maybe thats a bit old fashioned but think of the kid not having a dad around or not knowing who he is. I have two girls with my wife and if 15% of your wages is all they take you are laughing, i dont want to work out how much mine cost me. Bottom line is though its not about the money the deed has been done and if you are its time you need to spend not money. Give a child a grand in cash or play with them for a day they will pick play every time they have no concept of money

don't go with that, most people when poking the fire don't look at the mantel piece , more so when you had few pints :laugh: , I ve put poked a lot of fires over the years, don't mean I want to be a fireman :laugh::yes:
basically my point is dont shag around you wouldnt marry a bird that everyone has had a go on and you wouldnt want everyone on top of your daughter or sister or mum so dont do it however whats done is done so mow just do your best thats all anyone can do and think about what your doing in the future Edited by mattyg1086

Find out if the kids yours and come to an arrangement with the mum. Wouldnt go in all guns blazing saying you want custody though i mean how would anyone react to being told their gonna have their kids taken from em. You shagged her so just gotta get on with it should it turn out to be yours. Always will work out better i think if both parents can get along, just going by the shit ive seen on Jeremy Kyle lol.