Breeding My First Litter..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never bred a litter, then pm me your address, its yours, a must read in my eyes for a first time breeder, i dont want out for it

This my bitch she a very handy bitch day and night.. Im using last years forley winner on her called tod out dan x peggy

SG get yourself the book called "book of the bitch". Some very useful info in there right way from before mating to the mating itself, pregnancy, whelping and rearing the pups.

Posted Images

SG get yourself the book called "book of the bitch". Some very useful info in there right way from before mating to the mating itself, pregnancy, whelping and rearing the pups.

i spoke to a friend of mine she has whelped alot of litters she said she would do the litter for me just drop the bitch of couple weeks before due date to let her settle in.. Ive had alot of complaints about dogs were i am so may be easier but id like them at mine really

I will be lining my bitch next weekend ive decided on a different dog out gaskins prince x lucy very good dog no one trick pony does the lot.. Both parents are well capable of there job so excited to see how they turn out if all goes to plan.. Black dogs the dog im using and my bitch bellepost-56664-0-96774300-1421425669_thumb.jpgpost-56664-0-29189000-1421425690.jpeg

• Like 3