Ill Informed Idiots

as the title says there are some ill informed idiots about, while i was taking my pup out for some exercise and training, i bump or should i say she and her charges bumped in to me, she is one of them dog walkers people who take other people dogs out while there at work she had no control over them because she was chaseing two of them round the field one of them bows shight into my pup so i grabbed hold of it collar to hold it for her , she said thank you than says while dont you let your dog of the lead and let it play with my dogs i so no as i am trying to train her than when she got closer she said is that a lurcher i said yes than she started saying its one of them dogs that are used for badger baiting where as i said no rabbits she than said no its badger baiting as i seen it on tv and i am going to ring the police and rspca i walked of holding my breath. bloody idiot

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how can you educate the idiot public when we cant keep our own house in order, a swift look on fb sites convinces me im surrounded by fecking idiots getting into the dog game ,atb mc

Every book or magazine article written on fieldsports is or at least should be written to show the true facts about our way of life. BUT, these articles and stories are in mags and books that we, our

C4 would probably go for it as long as you marry the lurcher , have its nose pierced get your nob tattooed and weigh stone!

It's hard to educate idiots! We are seen as the outsiders to a lot of people !

tell me about it.

Why don't the famous field sports authors on here make a proper programme about field sports and get it aired for the public to see

that would be a great idea

thays a good idea but which broad caster would give them the air time i have had that thought for a good while now the only publicity we got is bad so how can we ever promote it

it needs to be shown in its true light and to show how respectful we are of farmers land stock ect and just how well our own animals are looked after and how much time goes in to training them

good idea but far too late

• Like 1

the most ill informed always shout the loudest, whatever the subject. We did a slot for Look East when everyone was marching and rallying against the coming ban. They weren't anti at all, quite the opposite, but that's a long time ago now and all the media want to do is to portray working dog people in the worst possible way> the media is responsible for much of the general public's attitude towards lurchers and other working dogs.

I even wrote to Countryfile once, asking them to do a piece on ferreting and lamping rabbits. Needless to say they didn't even bother to reply.

• Like 1

the most ill informed always shout the loudest, whatever the subject. We did a slot for Look East when everyone was marching and rallying against the coming ban. They weren't anti at all, quite the opposite, but that's a long time ago now and all the media want to do is to portray working dog people in the worst possible way> the media is responsible for much of the general public's attitude towards lurchers and other working dogs.

I even wrote to Countryfile once, asking them to do a piece on ferreting and lamping rabbits. Needless to say they didn't even bother to reply.

thats because they were too busy humping young innocent kids FS
  • Like 3