Gamekeeper Jailed

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Bludgeoned to death".........lol Ffs do you work for the media. Get a grip!!!!!

no sympathy from me same as he wouldn't me if I was caught taking game of hes estate . He broke the law and got caught end of !

On top of jail time he'll have also lost his game keeping licence too, and if that's all the lad knows then he's f****d when he gets out too, do I understand why he did it? Yes. Do I agree? No. But t

If the number's of b.o.p. keep increasing the way they are, it won't be long before the "expert's" start moaning about other species that are in decline, and yet they don't care if it's game birds!!

Most "expert's" haven't got a bloody clue on number's of b.o.p. in the first place :wallbash:

Putting Down Pheasants Has & Will Always Attract Predators Which Then Need Managed , But Any Unbalance To Nature Is Created By The Shoot !! This Bloke Must Of Knew The Score Concerning These Birds .

What is the natural state though mate? The land that our wildlife evolved to live in changed from its natural state about 1000 years before game shooting started when the forests were cleared for farming and human habitation. We've been managing the populations of wild animals for one reason or another for a very long time..

I was next door to him for 8 seasons. A f***ing good lad he is too, surprised if he even had a speeding ticket before this & now he's a criminal, locked up with the junkies & muggers.. A real shame..

Well said,,,,prison for that is bang out of order,,,,

Putting Down Pheasants Has & Will Always Attract Predators Which Then Need Managed , But Any Unbalance To Nature Is Created By The Shoot !! This Bloke Must Of Knew The Score Concerning These Birds .

What is the natural state though mate? The land that our wildlife evolved to live in changed from its natural state about 1000 years before game shooting started when the forests were cleared for farming and human habitation. We've been managing the populations of wild animals for one reason or another for a very long time..
Wildlife Has Evolved Around Our Managment Of The Countryside . . And Putting A Few Thousand Easy Meals Down Will Always Created An Unbalance To The Norm , And Any Keeper , Estate Manager Ect Who Thinks Differently Is Kidding Themselves , People Saying There's Too Many Bop Need To Look At The Environment There's Too Many & I Guarentee It Will Be In Or Around A Shoot , Why Because Of The Unnatural Amount Of Prey On The Ground !!
  • Like 2

Wildlife Has Evolved Around Our Managment Of The Countryside . . And Putting A Few Thousand Easy Meals Down Will Always Created An Unbalance To The Norm , And Any Keeper , Estate Manager Ect Who Thinks Differently Is Kidding Themselves , People Saying There's Too Many Bop Need To Look At The Environment There's Too Many & I Guarentee It Will Be In Or Around A Shoot , Why Because Of The Unnatural Amount Of Prey On The Ground !!

What's your point mate.?

Yes when theres an easy food source then vermin will flourish. The point is you should then be able to protect your stock by controlling the vermin.

• Like 1

no sympathy from me same as he wouldn't me if I was caught taking game of hes estate . He broke the law and got caught end of !

Like Ali I have also met Mutchie and thought he was a decent lad ....So you think he deserved 4 months jail for killing a bop marshman ?...have you seen the video evidence that put him down you need to get a grip lad

Madness, a teacher who shags a 16 year old 'virgin schoolgirl'......suspended sentence..........a fella who kills a bird 4months in the shovel !!!!!.........and we wonder why the world and this country is one big fecked up place !

• Like 1

On top of jail time he'll have also lost his game keeping licence too, and if that's all the lad knows then he's f****d when he gets out too, do I understand why he did it? Yes. Do I agree? No. But then I've never been in the position he's been put in. The fact he can probably never work again doing the job he probably loves would've been a harsh punishment enough but to have to do porridge too, I'd rather have my tax money go to better use IMO.

• Like 6

He broke the law and caught goshawks are not buzzards I agree some bop need controlling but goshawks are hardly in pest proportions , but to sentence a man to jail time for a first offence of that is ridiculous , I don't know if this conviction on his record will stop other employers employing him in the industry he's in ,if so I think that and a fine would of been punishment enough for the man .