• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks bunny tickler but I aint on fbook pal. more hassle than its worth!

Big thanks to plummerterrior. Kindly gave me a 16mm lens he had spare, wouldnt even take anything for postage! Cheers fella, Its perfect! Ry

They will do for Rimmy no bother but I would pay extra for decent camera etc will pay for its self in the long run.

Well that did not go to plan........new camera now required!

have you buggered the camera trying to remove the ir? I cant open your pic so not sure on what set up you have but it took me abit of mucking about altering the distance from the back of the scope, the lens and settings for camera and its good for 200 think camera was about 16 quid.

also if you have an ao scope it could be that blurring it out at different ranges.

Edited by treecreeper

Yeah, i tried with a small screwdriver as per roloids vid and with a touch like a baby elephant i managed to crack the lens then continued and totally f****d it up! that camera was perfect from my kitchen table to woodshed, I said 30 yards but that may be generous. Then I tried looking over the paddock and couldnt see 65yards well. i could see the fence line and wouldve seen eyes but doubt I wouldve had definition. I am guna order the same camera again and also order an ej230 and see if there any difference.

Well that did not go to plan........new camera now required!

have you buggered the camera trying to remove the ir? I cant open your pic so not sure on what set up you have but it took me abit of mucking about altering the distance from the back of the scope, the lens and settings for camera and its good for 200 think camera was about 16 quid.

also if you have an ao scope it could be that blurring it out at different ranges.

set up is like roloids, bullet cam and lcd monitor on weaver rail. Mine is ao and was planning on having a play tonight but bust it first thing this morning!

• 6 months later...

I have finally sorted my NV today hopefully. had issues with camera that I broke and waited a minth for new one, then issue with battery failing on me. camera amd battery sorted now and found a perfect little pouch for the battery too, will get some pics up through the week and try and get a list of bits/price together too. I reckon off top of my head it has cost about £100 - 120 without the mistakes and re buys, so if I made another and knew what to get. It is good to 100yards easily and thats on the 20quid camera not 100quid ej230! I still want to tinker with it a bit amd get the torch mounted on the same weaver rail as I currently use it on the end of the gun with a velcro mount. Once Ive finished this .......I want to have a go at another! Might try the tube on the end of the scope type next.