Size Of A Bushing Dog

matt1979

With or without collars on if it's going to happen it will, last Sunday was out with the Busher and a runner and fast moving game was flushed and the runner impailed herself on a wooden stake when hitting the cover, this on a Sunday was very expensive but thankfully she going to be ok, just.

d9500f188db80d8eae15bb3feede18fd.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k'em   He keeps the man, who keeps the dog, happy

Thats why i prefer the Beddy types,up on the leg and endless stamina,back to the original post,one of my biggest gripes is people with big bushing dogs that they believe will get through the tightest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0QR_kX7UEs   nothing leggy gonna be steaming through bramble/thorn cover this tight,plenty busher types that we can all use to get the most out the type land we hunt

Posted Images

With or without collars on if it's going to happen it will, last Sunday was out with the Busher and a runner and fast moving game was flushed and the runner impailed herself on a wooden stake when hitting the cover, this on a Sunday was very expensive but thankfully she going to be ok, just.

Hope your bitch is back at them soon bryan, WM

• Like 1

With or without collars on if it's going to happen it will, last Sunday was out with the Busher and a runner and fast moving game was flushed and the runner impailed herself on a wooden stake when hitting the cover, this on a Sunday was very expensive but thankfully she going to be ok, just.d9500f188db80d8eae15bb3feede18fd.jpg

Yes she's doing ok, she has shocked the vet with her determination to just get on with it, they stitched her pectoral muscle together in four layers, no bruising yet and she is walking about still expecting to come out for walks. Thank you WM.

Sorry to read about your dog bryan, hope it mends quickly and returns to full health. atb fella.
  • Like 1

With or without collars on if it's going to happen it will, last Sunday was out with the Busher and a runner and fast moving game was flushed and the runner impailed herself on a wooden stake when hitting the cover, this on a Sunday was very expensive but thankfully she going to be ok, just.d9500f188db80d8eae15bb3feede18fd.jpg

Yes she's doing ok, she has shocked the vet with her determination to just get on with it, they stitched her pectoral muscle together in four layers, no bruising yet and she is walking about still expecting to come out for walks. Thank you WM.

If that busher ever gets put over your runner then I'll take one

I have a pat myself, but it's an entirely different breed of dog to yours and is for a different job

• Like 1

I have a pat myself, but it's an entirely different breed of dog to yours and is for a different job

He's not a favourite of folk on here because of his size but he does a great job for us.

He's not a favourite of folk on here because of his size but he does a great job for us.

f**k'em

He keeps the man, who keeps the dog, happy

• Like 5

I had a to meet a lady last week and she had a Lab Springer and that looked a good dog, apparently takes it beating and it smashes through anything, the size of a large spring, but looked like a labrador with slightly longer ears.

But apparently a couple of it's siblings are 'wimps' and won't go though cover. I thought it was an interesting mix. Still bidable as well.