A Potential Solution To The Problem.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max, you're pushing "get rid of illegal immigrants" because that's ukip policy, an easy "get out" because illegal means they shouldn't be here, nobody can argue with that, the problem with that is

Didn't think Max mentioned or even alluded to equines   And if he wanted a cabbage to interpret for him then I'd guess he'd pop out to Tesco and buy one

I think you may be in for quite a big surprise there buddy !!! You're obviously far removed from inner city / asian ghetto life

If Muslims are barred from voting in it probably a lot of people would vote yes. How high a ℅ depends on the reasons leading to a vote ;)

Can't make sense of what you're saying. Anyway, such a vote is hypothetical as it'd never happen anyway but, for the sake of this discussion, let's just say turkeys don't get a vote on Christmas and it's only non-muslims that get the vote.

The vote is a straightforward Yes/No...should all muslims be expelled from the UK? Maybe seeing as we've removed the 'turkey' vote I'll revise my estimate up to 4% Yes. Even against the backdrop of the atrocities committed in Paris this week.

If Muslims are barred from voting in it probably a lot of people would vote yes. How high a ℅ depends on the reasons leading to a vote ;)

Can't make sense of what you're saying. Anyway, such a vote is hypothetical as it'd never happen anyway but, for the sake of this discussion, let's just say turkeys don't get a vote on Christmas and it's only non-muslims that get the vote.

The vote is a straightforward Yes/No...should all muslims be expelled from the UK? Maybe seeing as we've removed the 'turkey' vote I'll revise my estimate up to 4% Yes. Even against the backdrop of the atrocities committed in Paris this week.

I think you may be in for quite a big surprise there buddy !!! You're obviously far removed from inner city / asian ghetto life

• Like 1

If a Scottish type yes - No vote was done say this autumn after the general elections re should All Illegal immigration be stopped and all Illegalls shipped out and every National of Voteing age was given a ballot card what do folks think the swing would be on Voteing ?

I think it would be 80-20 for rounding them up and shipping them out

If not a tad more.

What do other folks think ?

Max, the vote should be 100% to remove illegal immigrants. By definition they've 'broken the law' by being here without permission and should be removed.

If what you're actually talking about is a vote to remove anyone you don't like, such as asians & muslims etc., then IMHO you wouldn't even get 20% of the British population voting for that. Maybe not even 2%.

Did you get that out of the Rotheram PC handbook Pesky :laugh: 20% :laugh: Not 2% :icon_eek: deluded numpty :thumbs:

I'm not even sure what the fcuk point you're trying to make. I gave my opinion on Max's question..., or at least the question I think he was trying to ask.

Truther, if there was a vote tomorrow in which the question was a straight off no ifs or buts 'Should all muslims be expelled from the United Kingdom' Yes or No, genuinely how many people do you think would vote 'Yes'? Give us your estimate.

I've gave my opinion in that it might not even be 2%. What's 'deluded' about that?

Seriously not 2%? Maybe i talk to the wrong people? the big stumbling block would be the NHS predicted failure, but its failing regardless so that argument gets weaker by the day, im tipping 50% plus, i know plenty of labour voters that hate muslims, they vote that way for financial reasons, make muslims a seperate issue and i think you would be in for a shock sunshine :thumbs:

I think that you need to realise that not everyone in the UK lives in the inner city or an asian ghetto buddy.

Seriously not 2%? Maybe i talk to the wrong people? the big stumbling block would be the NHS predicted failure, but its failing regardless so that argument gets weaker by the day, im tipping 50% plus, i know plenty of labour voters that hate muslims, they vote that way for financial reasons, make muslims a seperate issue and i think you would be in for a shock sunshine :thumbs:

Okay, maybe 4%. You think 50%+ would vote tomorrow to stick every muslim in the UK on the first boat or plane out of here....and you say I'm deluded :hmm:. The tipping point would be that most people in this country are decent human beings and haven't laid the blame for all the nations troubles at the door of one religion or it's millions of decent law abiding followers.

I think that you need to realise that not everyone in the UK lives in the inner city or an asian ghetto buddy.

Okay, maybe 4%. You think 50%+ would vote tomorrow to stick every muslim in the UK on the first boat or plane out of here....and you say I'm deluded :hmm:. The tipping point would be that most people in this country are decent human beings and haven't laid the blame for all the nations troubles at the door of one religion or it's millions of decent law abiding followers.

I don't blame "one religion" for all our troubles, i would like to add another one to the vote. And if you follow a nonce how can you be "decent" That's not a question, hence no question mark, and that routes getting old now, its just a nasty fact lurking in the background.

(Exactly we don't do we lol ) Go ask the people that are forced to.

What Max is trying to say is that if a donkey is born in a racing stable does it make it a race horse .The answer of course is no .

Didn't think Max mentioned or even alluded to equines :huh:

And if he wanted a cabbage to interpret for him then I'd guess he'd pop out to Tesco and buy one :tongue2:

And if that cabbage kicked your f***ing teeth in wouldnt you look stupid .Up your way soon ,maybe we can discuss further .

Read your posts and your basically a smart arse with no backbone .Plenty of them about ,you find yourself an apron to hide behind because its sure as eggs are eggs you aint no fighter .lol.

Thought you jocks still had a bit of Celt in you ,fire in your belly or maybe your just the runt in a long line of jackers .

What Max is trying to say is that if a donkey is born in a racing stable does it make it a race horse .The answer of course is no .

Didn't think Max mentioned or even alluded to equines :huh:

And if he wanted a cabbage to interpret for him then I'd guess he'd pop out to Tesco and buy one :tongue2:

And if that cabbage kicked your f***ing teeth in wouldnt you look stupid .Up your way soon ,maybe we can discuss further .

Read your posts and your basically a smart arse with no backbone .Plenty of them about ,you find yourself an apron to hide behind because its sure as eggs are eggs you aint no fighter .lol.

Thought you jocks still had a bit of Celt in you ,fire in your belly or maybe your just the runt in a long line of jackers .

Temper, temper now cabbage. I see it's not only muslims you have a dislike for, I detect a certain contempt for the Scots. Is there anyone you do like?

Only problem i have is with c**ts like you that are full of come backs but when alls said and done theres no substance to it ,no solutions only pulling posts apart from a safe distance .Ive got you right havnt i runty .The last in a long line of jackers .Hopefully your a jaffa so no more jackers to spout shit .i m willing to fight for what i believe in ,come the day but would you .