i have no problem paying for a pup. but would baulk at over 300 for a terrier. :icon_eek: each to there own i say as the blood you want is worth as much as your willing to pay . :thumbs: . i often wonder why certain prices apear. (who sets the price and how do they come by that figure) i'm a little out of touch as to prices would this be in line with other working type pups.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well ive had three plummers and one cross plummer and never paid anywhere near that. they can be got for a working mans price . if they are going to a working enviroment. not every plummer owner is i

tell me oh wise sage what won,t it do then seen as you must be some expert in plummers,I will grant you not all lines work to ground but some actually want a terrier for rats or rabbiting,more than 1w

lol same shite different day. .

He will find out when it comes of age ;-)

That he will pal,the guy in question keeps in regular touch and is one happy f,,ker,not like some he didn't mind paying a few quid for his pup,and the pup in question is of good breeding and was given the best start in life .The rest my friend is down to him?or maybe he should have shopped around for the cheapest deal and got some shite .But the bitch i kept back mate has more pray drive at four and a half month old than a lot of shite i've seen in grown dogs,so make your own minds up.same old shite on here though people wanting pups for nothing and having a pop at folk wanting to buy a pup of breeding they know f,ck all about any ways,all the same no skin of my nose,atb keith j. but

• Like 2

Me personally don't see how people can moan over paying a few ton for well bread pup what chuld possibly give them 7 good years of work and leave good offspring to carry on with for a life time.... a pair of decent boots is 200 a decent box and a cuple of bellman collars is 500 hunting clothing can cost up to a grand for a full rigout ... If u ask me well bread stock to get you started off is worth more to you than any other items a terrier man has to buy so whys it got no value ???? if I dident no a man from Adam and he had something I wanted I whuld pay what he asked for it if I dident fancy it I whuldent buy it if it was a friend that had something I wanted that's a different story

Plummer pups always have a price tag. But any black uns you see advertised are normally £200

If I bred my Plummer Bitch down the line the pups will be gifted to lads I know are going to work them.

But if I had any left I'd sell them to lads that wanted them.

The good thing about gifting pups is you have a say in there future. If you sell a pup as far as I'm concerned you have no say in what happens to it down the road.

Each to there own. I bought my first Plummer as the guy didn't know me from Adam. But iv never payed a penny for any other terrier and hopefully I will never have to

It seems you're the only Plummer expert!!!! I'm no Patt man but I do have a Patt, I like any working terrier....just don't get the Plummer hype, seems a waste of time to me!! Each to their own, just my opinion

• Like 1

It seems you're the only Plummer expert!!!! I'm no Patt man but I do have a Patt, I like any working terrier....just don't get the Plummer hype, seems a waste of time to me!! Each to their own, just my opinion

What Plummer hype we talking about here bud,seems people like yourself create all the hype by having little digs whenever there's a mention of a Plummer terrier on any thread,we all choose to work the dogs we desire.What experiences do you have of working with the Plummer terrier as most people who work Plummers have experience in the field with other breeds of terriers,Just a genuine question,atb keith j.

• Like 3

If I bred my Plummer Bitch down the line the pups will be gifted to lads I know are going to work them.

But if I had any left I'd sell them to lads that wanted them.

I mean a young dog that has been tried and found wanting. But as for new borns if I had a litter and there was any surpluss, meaning I'd keep what I wanted and what ever my mates wanted. The rest would be culled.

others have said similar stuff too then sold their pups on the net

• Like 2

What Plummer hype we talking about here bud,seems people like yourself create all the hype by having little digs whenever there's a mention of a Plummer terrier on any thread,we all choose to work the dogs we desire.What experiences do you have of working with the Plummer terrier as most people who work Plummers have experience in the field with other breeds of terriers,Just a genuine question,atb keith j.

It doesn't matter what experience I have with plummers as I wouldn't entertain one as I want a digging dog! Not a dog that bashes rats/bushes and MIGHT go to ground....I'd get any old Russel if I wanted a dog like that for pennies...

It doesn't matter what experience I have with plummers as I wouldn't entertain one as I want a digging dog! Not a dog that bashes rats/bushes and MIGHT go to ground....I'd get any old Russel if I wanted a dog like that for pennies...

Just as i thought no experience,another one with a big ego and the best dogs,but hey who am i to judge you as you shouldn't judge dogs you haven't seen work.But all the same good luck with you dogs what ever there breeding,atb keith