• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well ive had three plummers and one cross plummer and never paid anywhere near that. they can be got for a working mans price . if they are going to a working enviroment. not every plummer owner is i

tell me oh wise sage what won,t it do then seen as you must be some expert in plummers,I will grant you not all lines work to ground but some actually want a terrier for rats or rabbiting,more than 1w

lol same shite different day. .

Best getting some one who is genuine breeding off some good working dogs an even if they charge you a little bit (which I don't agree with) but least they breeding for work... Any one who charging that money would you really trust them not to breed shit just for the cash? If you say yes then your a gullible idiot

• Like 1

Best getting some one who is genuine breeding off some good working dogs an even if they charge you a little bit (which I don't agree with) but least they breeding for work... Any one who charging that money would you really trust them not to breed shit just for the cash? If you say yes then your a gullible idiot

f***ing sausage mate all anal about this shit look Mate it's a f***ing dog to pal up with my little boarder I aint some full on working dog handler who eats shits and breaths them if I find a nice dog right price I'll have him just cus a pure line don't mean shit that is better than any other dog my little boarder cross was a pure accident and he shows plenty of potential cost me £150 I'd say ur a gullible idiot if your paying mad money for a dog may aswell take it to crufts next month and you show a dog the work if it's got the instinct it will go to ground simple as fucks me off can't even post on no forum asking if there's any dog about or guns or permission without some big head top man trying to make you look like some little dickhead

• Like 3

End of the day I could go spend six bill on a dog keep it in my house leave it to the Mrs and it still would be shit because it ain't been showed sent or put in a position where instict will kick in see my little boarder could be a waste of time but because I take Him places with rats and rabbits up the farm round the bales and food stores he slowly learns what to do I aint got another dog to show him so that's already dis advantage but my point is a dog is what you make it yes the breed comes in to it but it ain't everything and neither is the money you pAy my boarders dad is a pure kc registered pedigree and I didn't pay much just pisses me off

• Like 2