2 Piece Spades

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is mine, made it about 3 years back, it was a square mouth but I cut it to what I wanted, the bolt is of a transit tow bar and welded in to one end and the nut welded into the other,I've done som

Had an hour spare in work last night so knocked this up to go in a rucksack Just a prototype for now probally adjust a few things maybe change to 1 joint and change the angle of the head I'll probabl

Cheaper than paying 60/100 notes for 1 2 piece,you use a shovel for digging,and a wrecking bar/graft for the big rocks,as you know some tools can make the dig look hard work,no matter what they got in

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

This is mine, made it about 3 years back, it was a square mouth but I cut it to what I wanted, the bolt is of a transit tow bar and welded in to one end and the nut welded into the other,I've done some 6-7ft digs with this, I'm a fencing contractor and have every type of shovel and bar on the truck whitch is always nearby also have my own hydraulic breaker if the goin gets tough.

made one similar a while back only i used a roundmouth :thumbs: will post pic when i get five minutes