• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One I took last summer

Good point.      

Posted Images

The idea of Bokeh is that the subject should be crisp and the fore and back ground should be blown with colour. I'm not seeing any crispness with the pics ..... if they're not sharp and bang on in focus then they won't show Bokeh properly....IMO.

I can show you plenty where the background is sharp and the subject bokeh. :icon_redface:

TC

And i can show you thousands where the subject AND the background is Bokeh....

• Like 1

Aye it was my mobile JD ha ha did...did you see my number on the front of the image name like?

Another point, some lenses are better in producing good bokeh than others

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 1

i thought it was just a thread of wildlife pics i think mine need deleting :laugh:

Where did you take the cappy pics....Loch Morlich by any chance??

No i knew a good few places back in the day to view capercaillie oh for a good camera and some skill :laugh::thumbs:

Edited by darbo
  • Like 1

i thought it was just a thread of wildlife pics i think mine need deleting :laugh:

No i knew a good few places back in the day to view capercaillie oh for a good camera and some skill :laugh::thumbs:

Oh it wasn't Kingussie was it........

:whistling:

:whistling:

:tongue2::D I thought so.........think i have pics of the same bird too.....I knew it had to be one or the other.... :D

• Like 1

i have used canon and nikon. but have settled now with a sony . they are now producing some very good camera's. with the added bonus of being able to get some good glass from the old minolta gear. at a snip. worth a look thats for sure. great pics folks

Show me one tack-sharp pic from a Sony.....

ive just got a new lense so will get back to you. or is it allowed to borrow one. :huh:

i have used canon and nikon. but have settled now with a sony . they are now producing some very good camera's. with the added bonus of being able to get some good glass from the old minolta gear. at a snip. worth a look thats for sure. great pics folks

Show me one tack-sharp pic from a Sony.....

ive just got a new lense so will get back to you. or is it allowed to borrow one. :huh:

Just show me one.....as I am not really sold to sony for true quality pics.....I only believe that Canon and Nikon can deliver proper tack-sharp shots. but thats JMHO.

• Like 1