Out And About Tonight

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit a storm up in lancs but rains supposed to die down later on, but I'm going out either way

Bit of a storm! I end up pulling dogs and quarry out of a boiling torrent that is usually just a hillside drain. Its been unreal up here. Frozen to the bone but happy as a pig in sh#t

I've already been,,just had a quick shine,,whilst exercising the dogs behind the motor,,,4 runs and 3 rabbits baged,,,back in time for emmerdale ,,,lol

fair few out on my permission. 3 slips for 1 rabbit. horizontal rain , big wind and waterlogged fields. of the 2 that got away the first just made the hedge after a long run in the stubble. the second ran over a brow out of the lamp so i switched off and he came back. buck did well in my book tonight. grub well earned

I've warmed through now, and if it starts to rain, I'll be back out for a few hours.

Its a strange old drug, the hunting life. It has me on my knees on a regular basis. Yet, when you've come round, and your dealer, mother nature, is singing. It just pulls you back in again!.

Ding Ding. Round three :rolleyes:

• Like 2

We got 18 only out for a couple hours it was to much for us up on the hills it was a proper struggle just to walk in it don't think I have been out in those conditions we must be bloody mad am on me way back out for round too with the terriers:-( happy days err

• Like 2

Bit a storm up in lancs but rains supposed to die down later on, but I'm going out either way

Bit of a storm! I end up pulling dogs and quarry out of a boiling torrent that is usually just a hillside drain. Its been unreal up here. Frozen to the bone but happy as a pig in sh#t

Very same happened to me not too long back..id only been out of car two minutes when dog made contact then i was into the depths of a raging torrent to end the malarkey, thick cnut I am I continued on for 5 hours and seen nothing more haha..should of just got back in the car and returned home happy with the one after 5 mins ..maybe I will do just that should it happen again but then again haha

• Like 2

Very same happened to me not too long back..id only been out of car two minutes when dog made contact then i was into the depths of a raging torrent to end the malarkey, thick cnut I am I continued on for 5 hours and seen nothing more haha..should of just got back in the car and returned home happy with the one after 5 mins ..maybe I will do just that should it happen again but then again haha

with age comes wisdom! we'll get there eventually