Contact For Twine & Running Line

Lads ive made my own spun poly 25yard long net from spun poly i got on the web a while back.I now need to get a spool of running line to finish it and a contact for other spun poly.Now before you all start shouting from the rooftops about Agouti let me tell you ,i have left about a dozen emails for this guy and not once have i ever got a reply (the last one was this morning).There is no phone number on his sight i have no idea how he is still running his business as when you click on anything its out of stock!.To be brutally honest i wouldn't even give him my business now and i would happily pay extra to some one else for the same products.Any help would be appreciated.

i think it depends on the quality of lines your using, a good braided nylon with a tight weave 1.5mm fine. i use 1.5 1.7 and 2mm braided nylon on my own nets.

the smaller diameter running lines in theory should allow the mesh to run smoother, less sag between pegs and less friction when the meshes are running.

a rabbit will still chew through a line given the chance be it 1.5, 2 or even 3mm :thumbs:

Edited by NELS0N
  • Like 1

Got a bit done but doing overtime at minute so hard to get time. That running line from engles is also top gear just like the spun poly.

• Like 1

Sorry, cant remember how much it was. I bought a lot of twine, you probably need to make it worthwhile. I think Nelson is going to be importing it soon, might be worth waiting.

Joe, i will be importing soon once ive raised the capital. :thumbs: