All Kicked Off In Paris

Quite right BH, but what we are up against here is the fact that our political masters want to change the demographic of this country and replace us with a mixture of other races and cultures, anyone who cant/wont see it is an idiot of the highest order.

The unelected Commisioners, (Commisars ?), in the EU want to abolish the nation state and all national identities, and they are ably backed by the likes of Cameron, Milliband and Clegg. It's part of the plan for a "United States Of Europe" . What better way to do this than flood the countries of Europe with people of different cultures, religions, history, customs. Milliband and Clegg don't even try to hide it, they openly say they want ever closer union with the EU. Cameron is worse, he's a duplicitous traitor, selling us out while pretending to "renegotiate" ! The only one speaking for the indigenous people is Farage, so they call him a racist, facist, loony, etc..........but he will still get MY vote.

• Like 10

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alright alright your dying for someone to ask aint ya.............where have you served ? how many times was you killed ? ....   Make it quick ive got a wife to slap theres a good lad .............

Will all be over soon ,Downsview is on his way ,traffic a bit heavy on the 25 at the mo,his got a full tin of Eley wasps ,in terrorists favourite flavor .22!just had an Ox spring put in the vulcan ,hi

The unelected Commisioners, (Commisars ?), in the EU want to abolish the nation state and all national identities, and they are ably backed by the likes of Cameron, Milliband and Clegg. It's part of

Posted Images

These three fellas are no 'lone wolves' either. Sounds like they are Yemeni Al-Qaeda!

So, Al-Qaeda in France today.... Islamic retard nut job in Oz a few weeks ago..... Al-Qaeda again at the Pakistani military school at the same time as the Oz attack.... a few months prior to that another Islamic fruit-loop shot the soldier in Canada.... Is this becoming a monthly event we should expect?

Countless suicide attacks in the middle east......... a few years ago we have the Boston marathon attack....... Lee Rigby....... 7/7....... 9/11.......

:blink:

• Like 1

Now b.h I dont think the ira an the mussies are the same mate, no offence to anyone, but look who in gov in n.i now, bad comparison we lad

I wasn't making a comparison between IRA and Islamic extremism in terms of ideology. I was saying they represent a similar type of threat and can be dealt with the same way.

Now b.h I dont think the ira an the mussies are the same mate, no offence to anyone, but look who in gov in n.i now, bad comparison we lad

I wasn't making a comparison between IRA and Islamic extremism in terms of ideology. I was saying they represent a similar type of threat and can be dealt with the same way.

by holding secret talks. lol

The irony here is that the attack was against a leftist magazine. Thoae who are behind the policy of importing foreigners have taken to attempting to reposition themselves as still in the right labelling these islamists as facists lol. This is the result of leftist mental illness and proof liberalism and multi culturalism is a failure and a race to the bottom in life quality for all but the elites of society. Regardless of political belief this is a terrible act over a cartoon.

• Like 1

going to be a bumpy ride for all of Europe , they got one foot in the door and one foot on the prayer matt , those who are realists new what was coming in the future for those who offer tolerance to their way of life once inside the door ,, they spoke perfect French btw and are probably on the matt as we write

Edited by fourlurchers
  • Like 1

Racism is a two sided coin but not in this country they call us infidels we call them anything and you are branded a racist, classic example of a one sided coin. Succesive weak politicians and euro puppets are making the situation in this country worse by the day. Churchill must be turning in his grave. :hmm:

• Like 2

a quote from Winston "

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

• Like 5

a quote from Winston "

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Don't be too quick to pull Churchill into this. He was quite an admirer of Islam.

I get the impression his relationship with the religion was more complex than most people's through his own experiences.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11314580/Sir-Winston-Churchill-s-family-feared-he-might-convert-to-Islam.html

Edited by Born Hunter
Shocking that......now a serious question. In this country.....If I saw that and I went to the gun cupboard....got the .222 out and blew a hole in they c**ts heads what do you think the outcome would be??