Stupid Dog Owners

had the dogs out with my old man long walk got near to home and a bloke sat in his landi with rottie on the loose rottie came to get my pups i braid the dog a fair few time it left me and went for my dh's then my old man braid it turned for the pups again so i gave another big crack with my stick the one i made yesterday no less and this is whats happend to it lol dog fooked off after the last crack and bloke got a right gob full never even said sorry the f***ing c**t i should have hit him with the stick the tosser.

WP_20150107_001_zpsa0e679be.jpg

• Like 1

Stuffed it up the exhaust and broke it off, if he couldn't be arsd getting out to walk the dog he would av more than likely gone to the police f you would have raised it at him gaffer, you done the right thing, we all make mistakes and most of the time a sorry is all that's needed to rectify it... Jack

Bad luck with the stick mate, I find a lot of dogs owners just don't give a fcuk! I've had five different dogs stray into my garden in the last year or so, when contacting the owners most seemed quite unconcerned lol

• Like 1

i got slated one time for owning lurchers said they was un trained killers :laugh: most lurchers are trained to a high standard not like every feking dog walker i bump in to who couldn't give two fucks about the dogs or put time and effort in to them thats when shit like this happens it could have been a lot worse for me if i didn't hit the f***ing thing

• Like 1

I had similar yesterday Gaf ..had my lads bitch Fenn and his Bull x Khan out for a wander when a guy approached with two of them big blue Weimereiner type dogs,one leashed the other not..I put mine on lead yet his unleashed dog came charging over with nothing other than aggression on its mind, my dogs are ALL sociable but if pushed will retaliate..anyhow I called over to the guy honestly for ten mins but he just stood watching ..well he must of thought Harley as he called it was being the big boss lol..I attempted to walk away as he was just being a prick when his dog launched at Khan..big mistake that was, I gave the lead a little slack and Khan just locked straight on to its leg..the cnut wasn't long in coming for his dog then, it was sat on its arse squealing like a piglet..he asked me a dozen times what happened I got that sick of telling him his bravado mutt pushed its luck a little too far..anyways seen him this morning over the beach with only one dog on the leash, tother must be in the sick bay? ..like I say Khan is like a lamb with all dogs even the Pom bullies him haha

• Like 7

Had similar more than once, as stated you can accept an apology but to just ignore and walk away is frustrating. Probably why these dogs are a problem in the first place if there behaviour isn't tackled by these muppets. Had one occasion when the same Alsation attacked one of mine just days after it had nailed him at another local walking spot, the lady in question hadn't been walking the dog the first time. She had the nerve to tell me "he had never done anything like that before", funny I said as "he bite the same dog when your daughter was walking it off the lead not 3 days earlier", suffice to say she scuttled off in complete denial when I gave her my thoughts. The same dog would attack anything smaller than itself and they still refused to muzzle or lead it, no hope with some people sadly.

I had similar yesterday Gaf ..had my lads bitch Fenn and his Bull x Khan out for a wander when a guy approached with two of them big blue Weimereiner type dogs,one leashed the other not..I put mine on lead yet his unleashed dog came charging over with nothing other than aggression on its mind, my dogs are ALL sociable but if pushed will retaliate..anyhow I called over to the guy honestly for ten mins but he just stood watching ..well he must of thought Harley as he called it was being the big boss lol..I attempted to walk away as he was just being a prick when his dog launched at Khan..big mistake that was, I gave the lead a little slack and Khan just locked straight on to its leg..the cnut wasn't long in coming for his dog then, it was sat on its arse squealing like a piglet..he asked me a dozen times what happened I got that sick of telling him his bravado mutt pushed its luck a little too far..anyways seen him this morning over the beach with only one dog on the leash, tother must be in the sick bay? ..like I say Khan is like a lamb with all dogs even the Pom bullies him haha

some people are so dumb lol good job my bull wasn't ther today fek me all hell would have broke loose she gone crazy since she got attacked by a pit x staff thinks every dog wants to get her

Had similar more than once, as stated you can accept an apology but to just ignore and walk away is frustrating. Probably why these dogs are a problem in the first place if there behaviour isn't tackled by these muppets. Had one occasion when the same Alsation attacked one of mine just days after it had nailed him at another local walking spot, the lady in question hadn't been walking the dog the first time. She had the nerve to tell me "he had never done anything like that before", funny I said as "he bite the same dog when your daughter was walking it off the lead not 3 days earlier", suffice to say she scuttled off in complete denial when I gave her my thoughts. The same dog would attack anything smaller than itself and they still refused to muzzle or lead it, no hope with some people sadly.

thats stupidity for you right there my bull x gets walked with a muzle on now she thinks every dog wants to attack her as she got bit by a pitxstaff but that thing nearly lost its ear with mine sticking up for its self i know the lads whos dog got mine he said sorry that was good enough for me but cost him £500 at vets he said his fault his bill simple as that

had similar the other day following the local hunt, had my beddy grey on the lead, she is a sissy and this woman had two huge rottweilers on leads, my pup is nervous around big dogs and so i said to the woman are they friendly, she said oh yes, more likely to lick you to death and some shit so nervously i brought my dog closer thinking that if she has a good experience with these huge things then that might sort out, tell you what no more than one step forward the dogs let out a bark and pulled the bloody woman over, then one of them was loose and, luckily the lurcher slipped her collar and so managed to high tail it away, bloody ridiculous, the woman said that the male weighed 9 stone, dont even know if that is possible but it was a big dog, fair to the woman once i got Weasel back on the lead she brought the other dog over who was fairly placid and friendly, but if both of those dogs got of the lead, they would have egged each other on and who knows...

true :thumbs: , there a couple who got a gsd x collie thing and few more dogs , and the gsdx is very sharp with other dogs. same again a bloke got pure gsd male that sharp with other dogs , both of these dogs have gone for my 2. Bryn 1x my colliex grey will deff have a go back, but Buck my1x Alsatian x grey is very soft+ wimpy type temp . And I want to keep him that way as long as I can, but if he ever kicked of with these 2 other dogs, I really don't think they stand much chance with him, as he knows how to deff use his teeth on quarry, plus he built like brick shit house lol. But it's me who would loose out if Buck decided to get the 1st one in, he be a nightmare if he was vicous and kill a dog ,and these soft twat dog walkers could make him like that one day . :yes:

ALRIGHT GAFFER.

FOOKIN NUTTERS SOME O THEM.

SIMILAR BUT DIFFERENT!

OUT LAMPING NEAR MY HOME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LOCAL FOOTBALL PITCHES APROX 3AM

WAE ME WAS MY 3 BIG DOGS N A PUP.2 ON SLIPS N 2WORKIN OFF

ALL O A SUDDEN I HEAR ALL THIS SHOUTING BEHIND ME I TURN TOO FIND THIS CLOWN RUNNING AND SREAMING TOWARDS ME.

IM IN THE DARK LOOKING INTO THE ORANGE GLOW OF STREETLAMPS WAE THIS MOONIE RUNNING IN ON ME.

1ST THOUGHT IM GONEY PLANT THIS CXXT.

BUT CAUGHT A SHAPE IN THE DARK TOO MY LEFT WERAS I LIT IT UP WAE THE LAMP.

TOO FIND A BIG 8/9STONE AKITA CLOSING IN ON ME ABOUT 35YRDS AWAY AFTER SUSSING IF THE DOG WAS FRIENDLY OR NOT .I WAS ME ABOUT TO GET LIFTED.

IT WAS ME OR IT TIME.

ASI THOUGHT THIS IN MILLISECONDS MY 2DOGS OF THE LEASH INTERCEPTED IT BEFORE IT CONTACTED MEALSO MY OTHER TWO DOGS SOMEHOW MAMAGED TOO SLIP THERSELVES (COLLARS MUSTA BEEN LOOSE) AND STEAMED IN TOO MY DEFENCE.

OTHERWISE I WSS GONEY GET THE SHARP END OF THIS BIG MUTTER FUTTER.

I PICKED MY MOMENT AND MANADGED TOO GET HOLD OF THIS FECKER AND TWISTED ITS COLLAR VERY TIGHTLY FROM THE BACKAND LIFTED ITS FRONT PAWS OFF THE DECK AND SUSPENDED IT OFF THE GROUND UNTIL THIS 7STONE JOCKYS WHIP MANAGED TOO GET IT BACK ON ITS LEASH WERAS IT GOT BRAVE AGAIN AND HAD ANOTHER DIVE AT ME .

WERAS IT WAS SMASHED ACROSS THE DIAL WAE MY STICK.

AFTER A DISCUSSION WITH MR ANOREXIA HE EXPLAINED HE COULD ONLY TAKE IT OUT AT NIGHT BECAUSE IT WOULD ATTACK PEOPLE N OTHER DOGS BUT HE COULDNT GET RID CAUSE HES HAD IT FROM A PUP.

I INFORMED HIM HED B NEXT ON ITS LIST HE SAID NO CHANCE.

WELL IVE BEEN TOLD THE DOG HAS NOW GIVEN HIM TWO SOTE ONES AND HES STILL GOT IT.

FOOKIN PLONKER?