rabbit drop trap

rabbit drop trap, new , unused. i bought it for a job that didnt come off. they are about £50 to buy. Its just sat in my garage folded up and ready to be made up. First £20 gets it. Prefer not to post but will if i really, really have to.

Will post pics if i have to as well, but if you go to ebay and look it up its the same one as atlantic stratford is selling.

Yeh, they are really good if positioned right. IF i get chance i will post a pic tomorrow ( but ive got loads on while its light)but its the same as the atlantic startford one on ebay. im in between middlesbrough and whitby.

Its unused and just sat there .

rabbit drop trap, new , unused. i bought it for a job that didnt come off. they are about £50 to buy. Its just sat in my garage folded up and ready to be made up. First £20 gets it. Prefer not to post but will if i really, really have to.

Will post pics if i have to as well, but if you go to ebay and look it up its the same one as atlantic stratford is selling.

I have tried going on eday looking for trap cannot find so if possible picture it and also what would postage be .

kipo

Will try to sort link tomorrow.

If you go to ebay, write galvanised rabbit drop trap , Its the only one that comes up.

had a few questions about postage so if no-one local wants to collect it i will sort out a price tomorrow for it posted. Thanks boys.

Edited by trappa

Yes, cheers john. Thats the one. It came flat-packed ready to make up, but i still havent made it up.If i have to post its going to cost a few bob remember as it weighs more than a fat elephant in wet clothes.

Edited by trappa