2015 Litters

shealy1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hopefully i,ll have something of these 2.

got two good ties in wales used a small sprocker       thanks

cocker x griffon vendeen

so far its basset x basset due in feb , teckle x teckle due mid feb not mine , and waitng for my basset,beagle,teckle to come in heat hopefully this month back to a pure basset dog , none for sale will be shared between like minded mates .

• Like 1

cocker x griffon vendeen

Like the sound of those, bet they will make cracking bushers in the right hands atb.

I think they will be spot on , I have 3 griffons and a griffon x beagle , theyre cracking dogs , loads of drive and very biddable , good coats and thick skin, great in thick cover .

• Like 2

cocker x griffon vendeen

Like the sound of those, bet they will make cracking bushers in the right hands atb.

I think they will be spot on , I have 3 griffons and a griffon x beagle , theyre cracking dogs , loads of drive and very biddable , good coats and thick skin, great in thick cover .

any pics of the griffon x beagle mate

• Like 1

cocker x griffon vendeen

any pics of the griffon x beagle mate

im away till Monday , il put some pics up when im home ,,atb

• Like 3

cocker x griffon vendeen

Mate of mine had a few Griffons years back and great little hounds to hunt but the problem we had with them was that they tended to go to ground and i can remember diging them out on a few occasions but great hounds in heavy cover with brilliant coats on them.He actually crossed a harrier dog over 1 of the bitchs and resulting pups[she only had 2] came just slightly bigger than the Griffon but could cover ground a lot faster so ended up with 2 different hunts on the 1 fox if you get me.