Out Ratting

On 06/11/2018 at 19:04, Lowther said:

Is that book still available lads? If the shots in there are anything like this thread then it should be outstanding, cracking set of terriers you lads have, especially that  westie like must be a canny set watching him go to graft on the long tails 

Hi Matie..yes there are a few books left, and we have been putting them up as Christmas offer..

We are not that far way from you, even a bit cheaper if you want to collect, 

Just let me know

Thanks

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

17 hours ago, darbo said:

She looks a solid bitch bosun. Do you bush and have her marking for ferreting if so how do you rate her? Whats her obedience like does she listen well?

She's used mainly as a busher Darbo, from day to day mooching to organised fox drives. When she's behind something she sings like a bird.

Only had a few outings with her ferreting and i've given my ferrets to a mate, as i wasn't doing enough with them. She's a decent marker, especially on rats and makes a real handy member of the team. The lads call her the JCB when she's digging. She's very strong in the shoulders and can certainly shift some earth and anything else that gets in her way! It always makes me laugh as her first rat is usually taken with her half spaniel side and she's soft mouthed, its not until she gets bitten does she remember that she's also half bull..!!

What i do like it that she's very stable as part of a team and just gets on with the job. Yer, she is very obedient and though that bull blood can make her a bit headstrong, she listens well and can be brought into check easily, though, as i didn't have her as a pup i do like her hunting/working natural and like her to get on with it.