Jump to content

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, WHWT said:

Getting away form ratting but he in good nick for his age 1 st pic just been dug to

667507868_LeeatSimms.jpg.65deb6ad449f68578f1287a2027f40ec.jpg

Second one up on Northumberland moors bunny bashing

177801153_Alfonthemoors.JPG.4f71b9b5ee606bf9efa8d4dc39031845.JPG

PUD

Not trying to sound like a dick here but fcuking hate seeing terriers being held by the scruff especially when it’s to pose for a photo. Just makes it look like you have no respect for the dog. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Not trying to sound like a dick here but fcuking hate seeing terriers being held by the scruff especially when it’s to pose for a photo. Just makes it look like you have no respect for the dog. 

Have to agree with u it’s one of my pet hates 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, shaneg said:

Have to agree with u it’s one of my pet hates 

yep and mine .. first thoughts when I saw the photo ..

Edited by sid g

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Looks spot on her mate 

Thanks, for what she is, she's very good at the job. Very pleased with her.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Thanks, for what she is she's very good at the job. Very pleased with her.

I have her half brother , they have the same look about them 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

I have her half brother , they have the same look about them 

Half brother, out of what, i had no idea there were half brothers etc?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Thanks, for what she is, she's very good at the job. Very pleased with her.

You could hire her out for digging footings 😆

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×