Out Ratting

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

Well poor start to pens got their snow to deep only partridge pens holding quick 20 then nowt. Then got message the big one is off ? tomorrow, Staff did take camera so might get some up later.

PUD  

just looking through this thread again, with a big smile: something about ratting that makes me happy. Maybe it's because the dogs love it so much too, but there's some seriously awesome photos on here. Do keep them coming.

• Like 5

Two teams out the day myself and few went up Scotland to an estate, real high up on the hills slow start but ended up with 100 ish as this keeper just left them to go back with rifle the night so not a accurate number. Other team stayed in Northumberland  with most of the team they picked up 64 said they got 70 ish camera lad was with the Northumberland team he might have some photos once he does his stuff.

PUD

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...