Out Ratting

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Give it a bash pal, best thing I ever done was take me lad ratting with these guys an them giving him a pup, never see me lad these days now, not as many rats here as he would like but odd couple a night an a load a rabbits keep em busy?

i will do mate ive done a bit of everything being a city boy but always feel at home out in the country side where i a now and love being out with dogs watching them work. i miss my days on the shoots being an under keeper and beating etc! my family always breed for show and training but couldnt help me self and used to take them out for rats and rabbits on waste land for fun as a kid! thats quality that they gift your boy a puppy good to know there is some decent fellas out there still helping lads to get started in to something we have been doing for 100's years. i bet your glad as well mate nice little break while the boy is out ?

Is that book still available lads? If the shots in there are anything like this thread then it should be outstanding, cracking set of terriers you lads have, especially that  westie like must be a canny set watching him go to graft on the long tails 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...