Out Ratting

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

Not sure if we are same as the first one was just nights out and the photographer was listening to stories going up and went from their.

So we thought why not.

We were trying to get different breeds in case we did, As we done the main ones in the first one and didn't want it to be the same if you get what I mean. So we got WHFT Collies Teckels done few more to do we hope Cairn English toy terrier etc Also got some lamping the rats right out in middle fields with 1 x Bed/whipp and 3/4 Bed /whipp as i never done that in numbers like the place we done.

Also ferreting them to hawks but as say its getting it all together if it happens. Takes ages to get propa photos so we see.

Also to show we dont just rat, bit legal digging, rabbiting, beating etc but as I say we see cheers.198495082_Wooler5PepperMazie.thumb.jpg.5e0d0def659580cd8ab2b53983ed932d.jpg All these were lamped like rabbits right out in middle fields i never seen them out that far like in these field and i lamped some rabbit in my younger days.

PUD

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Yankeeterrier said:

Just found a lady interested in getting rid of some rats. The pup is 8 months and done nothing but obidience with him, general consensus on if it’s too soon to introduce him to a yard of rats? 

8 months is old enough imo but if there's a lot of rats and he's getting bit a lot I'd watch he doesn't take too much stick.

• 3 weeks later...