• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

Went up to the farm on the borders night not been for few weeks with the Pens been on, weather etc any way me and another lad went up with 4 terriers farm was alive with them done 100 in with my three and his Plummer / Russel. Lamping them around farm rooms etc good night if I figure out how to put end night up off phone i will.

Cheers PUD

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi lads border ratters out again tonight up puds farm at Scotland the team was me Pud and al we took Lola rogue Alf Ted and spud all terriers grafted hard making some spectacular marking and kills making a total of 81 longtails at the end of the night the youngest of the pack is spud my Plummer pup he is 11month coming up to nearly a year he’s one of Lola’s pups puds Plummer and he’s had  400+ longtails upto now he’s way ahead of his elf and these present pens we done has brought him right on anyway I had my camera with me again here’s a few pics 

C5E6D873-D482-4F12-A10E-1D0F0CF6D65D.jpeg

810574B9-02CD-4575-9E41-68F9F30126F7.jpeg

F8216EE4-5DE1-4FA6-A10D-F6B658879CB2.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1