Out Ratting

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

Just put this upon Keith J thread the Brown Rat as that's the rat we in the UK hunt.

Any way most site books etc say the Black rat is nearly extinct now in the UK, then you hear their still some in the port, towns/Cities London Liverpool been mentioned and few islands and down Cornwall, as said am just curious if any one ever seen them in UK or hunted them?

Cheers Pud

Aye he gets cut two three time year nowt fancy just, shaved off but always leaves his Westie head if you know what I mean. He is kennelled so leave his coat on through winter spring time get him done just to tidy him up that's all.

Cheers PUD

Ok mate. Just wondering that's all, I cut mine short but leave it longer than yours. Just because

I assumed it would give slightly more protection. One of the places we have is a pile of pig shit/ green waste, he stinks after digging about in that!

Ed

• Like 4