Out Ratting

excellent pics.... love a bit of ratting with the terriers when I get a good spot and the time to hit it right, me da has a wee westie its 8 now and been kenneled outside all its life a good wee guard dog...for barking and alerting him if someones about, and treated like a terrier, not a working terrier but a terrier if you know what I mean, hes a wee tank hes had quite a few rats in his day and will kill them no probs and has seen a fox or 3!

lol no he didn't do well or act like his ancestors 1 bit at the foxes he seen but none the less he done ten minutes twice.... that was took him 2 mins to find it, then another 8 mins to get out a there as quick as he could he was going that hard he passed the same entrance twice then came out down the ditch like a tsunami...

ha ha brilliant.. That made my belly laugh stop end.."he was going that hard he passed the same entrance twice..
  • 4 weeks later...

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

A few pics of a recent ratting morning on a tip..

Sorry about these two Staff..health and safety not being quite followed, and, shouldnt be smoking joints when ratting..

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 9

Ha ha ha bill wudnt care it was just a normal roll up I'm just pleased u missed the earlier one when I fell in the nettles lmao ur just giving pud ammo he's luvin this

Edited by Staff

Do you have a terrier omanyra or do you concentrate on the camera . Find it hard to get good shots of the dogs and work with them , maybe the team needs an Omanyra.....

My best effort of a close upattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

zxxz

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 8

Do you have a terrier omanyra or do you concentrate on the camera . Find it hard to get good shots of the dogs and work with them , maybe the team needs an Omanyra.....

My best effort of a close upattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Hi Matie..

No I dont have dogs, just do wildlife photography and the guys roped me in..

Aye it takes a lot of practice, especially lamping the rats. If your doing it yourself, while taking pictures, it will be difficult. When Im out the guys do all the moving of rubbish etc, Im just focussed totally on trying to get the shots, positioning, pre focussing sometimes lying on my belly at times to get that "better" shot

The book we are doing around ratting has a chapter on "how to" to assist anyone who wants to get better images. camera, lens, settings etc

Staff young bitch on a ray

attachicon.gifstaff 3 s.jpg

sounds good. i will need to get a copy, need all the help i can get.

Great pics as usual Bill,you recently wone competition with Osprey pick I do believe, heard it on the radio well done. FD you lost the plot mate?you do know Bills book will have pictures of the Plummer terriers in it,thought you hated everything Plummer lol. Could be a new start eh, look forward to this book myself Bill going by some of the images you've posted on here should be a worthy read, atb Keith j.

• Like 2

Great pics as usual Bill,you recently wone competition with Osprey pick I do believe, heard it on the radio well done. FD you lost the plot mate?you do know Bills book will have pictures of the Plummer terriers in it,thought you hated everything Plummer lol. Could be a new start eh, look forward to this book myself Bill going by some of the images you've posted on here should be a worthy read, atb Keith j.

zcx..

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 2