The Numbers Game

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

year 1955, decent numbers for me, manchester terrier, and whip x grey, christ those were the days, im still at it now in 2015, i dunna bother about numbers, never have, but i can tell you this, im now

When the going is good you make the most of it with your dog ,theres a alot of times in the year you cant do owt for some reason or other.fill the car up and get on the road.    

its nice to no you can do the numbers and have the dog to do it,,even when you do slow down a little

Posted Images

Markbrick lol.

Nu 1 rabbit catcher maybe he should come back on.

Or maybe mark you dog scamming shit stirring piece of shit you should crawl back under that rock your from eh :bye: .

But there's a whole world off difference between a country man with a up to it working lurcher and a countryside pillager with fit dogs imo ;).

Bit over the top that remark fireman, i presume you have met the man, even so, best vent your comments like that into pms, as for me, i never judge till ive walked in their shoes

• Like 1

Did he win the lamping competition ? For some reason I think he did ?? I rmbr him though!

No he came runner up,,,,, very annoyingly beat me in the semi,,,, :cray::icon_redface:

Tomo since iam a sportsman I will always give you a chance to even the odds up. Tjjones got some cracking permission.

• Like 1

Markbrick lol.

Nu 1 rabbit catcher maybe he should come back on.

Or maybe mark you dog scamming shit stirring piece of shit you should crawl back under that rock your from eh :bye: .

But there's a whole world off difference between a country man with a up to it working lurcher and a countryside pillager with fit dogs imo ;).

THATS GOOD COMING FROM A SMACK HEAD WHO ROBS HIS MATES TOOLS FROM HIS GARAGE FOR HIS NEXT HIT,

That'll be ex smack head (over 10 years clean as many on here allready know bitch :tongue2: ) and who's garage or tools would that be then Mark,don't be shy and let us know as it's fecking news to me.But i'll have a good bet you won't say openly as it didn't happen,in fact gob shite i fecking dare you to :laugh: .

iworkwhippets unlike others who he's slagged off or ripped off or generaly taken the piss out of i don't forgive a dog scammer after a little bit of time and put them in the same mould as dog thieves so if you call that sort of man ok then you crack on :bad: but like with dogs mate and your'll end up flea ridden :thumbs:

I got my own permission mate,,, and belive it or not,,ive not been lamping this season to much night work on,,, and a 4 month baby at home,,I'm lucky at the mo to go ferreting once a week

Tomo

Where over bliidsworth nots next week for a few days with the keeper. Me tj jones gafffa and baw if you fancy it

2100 acres

Theres feck all there,,, just up road from me,,ive had all that... ;)

• Like 1