The Numbers Game

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

year 1955, decent numbers for me, manchester terrier, and whip x grey, christ those were the days, im still at it now in 2015, i dunna bother about numbers, never have, but i can tell you this, im now

When the going is good you make the most of it with your dog ,theres a alot of times in the year you cant do owt for some reason or other.fill the car up and get on the road.    

its nice to no you can do the numbers and have the dog to do it,,even when you do slow down a little

Posted Images

what im going to put ive heard this off 1other bloke off here,,and hit was andy, and i feel the same way has him on this ,,,theres bin a lot of time,s were you are glad to see the season come to a end,,,it,s not lack of keaness, your mind your body has just add enough ,of giving 6 months of your best,,,ive took this season with a pintch of salt,,since i lost ern a part of me in the game died with him,, may,be that was a sign in my life to slow down,,,, darcy you will not get a more truthfull post on what you wrote

I know exactly what you mean, Most seasons I'm looking forward to jacking it all in for the summer. The last month is a bit of a blow-out, a mad dash to dot all the I's and cross a few T's, and tick off a few things. You're flat out like a crazed mad-man til the end and it sure feels good to have a lie in on a sunday morning, or to do 'normal' things. Not that any of us are normal.

The older you are, the quicker it goes and you realise that you'd better cram as much in as you can 'cos you're sure as hell not going to be here forever. Like you once thought you would be.

My 'Bucket list' is a real small one these days, I've not much that I 'need' to do anymore, 'cept a few things. The season's still here folks, the grounds plenty soft enough and your dogs should be bouncing out of their skins.......come to think of it, it is blowing a gale out there too.....get the lamp charged :D

I have come to the conclusion that a man has two lives; his second life begins when he realises he only has one.

• Like 7

theres one mans few in countrymans weekly on numbers game ,,,,,lol

attachicon.gif10391047_10152652301495857_4435879032532282451_n.jpgattachicon.gif10806184_801262969930614_4950907157234343375_n.jpg

NO WONDER NO ONE BUYS THAT RUBBISH AS THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT KNOWS NOTHING

I remember,,,a chap on here a good fee year back called mark brick,,, at first he never believed the big bag stories,,, he would argue black and blue about it,,, but in the end,, he got out and started to catch a few....... remember him buttons

• Like 4