The Numbers Game

Yup a guy in our local can talk the talk.I said to him u won't find any rabbits under your barstool.dogs never get walked locked up in kennel weeks on end.I'm not a numbers man but also hate the once or twice a month guy mentioned above.I'd rather a pup off a dog taking good number's regular than the mythical beast the guy in pub owns

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

year 1955, decent numbers for me, manchester terrier, and whip x grey, christ those were the days, im still at it now in 2015, i dunna bother about numbers, never have, but i can tell you this, im now

When the going is good you make the most of it with your dog ,theres a alot of times in the year you cant do owt for some reason or other.fill the car up and get on the road.    

its nice to no you can do the numbers and have the dog to do it,,even when you do slow down a little

Posted Images

Yes cheers aron

Just in had a wet night and got the landi damaged. Jim finished with his new mate tb25 so you will have to work your way in there again lol

Dogs RUNING well but it's soaking out there I don't do the picture thing so much now but wish I had taken the camera to show you the landrover side lol

Bang on! Them pair of dogs got it down to a t, and it's good how they have got a system when it comes to the retrieve! Arthur Carter will be on the phone after the narrator for his next DVD haha.

To be fiar that system,,,,is a pure accident,,,nothing to do with my expertice as a dog trainer,,,,my dog just gives up the rabbits easy,,

It was very nice film to watch.

Are you not worried that Venus' retrieve will suffer with her working like that?

Bang on! Them pair of dogs got it down to a t, and it's good how they have got a system when it comes to the retrieve! Arthur Carter will be on the phone after the narrator for his next DVD haha.

To be fiar that system,,,,is a pure accident,,,nothing to do with my expertice as a dog trainer,,,,my dog just gives up the rabbits easy,,

It was very nice film to watch.

Are you not worried that Venus' retrieve will suffer with her working like that?

We don't work like that...we work separate 95% of the time were out. . . But fortunately it doesn't effect Venus's retrieve,She does that very well when alone... Its just that she has got used to giving the young dog the bunnys and it has somehow worked out...my old dog does the same with the young uns.

You could almost call it teamwork. . . And before anyone says it...Don't worry my young dog catches its fair share. . . But She,s never gonna be fast enough to beat a dog like Venus to the mark.

85 in this pic,,,trigger of here with his young malamute cross,,,he had 50 and Venus had 35 that night,,,we shouldn't have stoped that night,,,but for the last hour or so I had Venus on the lead,,,and was happy to just watch the big womble do his thing,,lol,,,

2010-01-26193223.jpg

womble. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: