Whats Wrong With Her???

I just got back from lamping with the dog and went to get her out the back of the motor and she wouldn't stand up, I've had to carry her in the house and shes just led down not moving. She can move her legs and tries to sit up wagging her tail but can't. The out of hours vet rang and said to keep and eye on her breathing and take vets in the morning. She was sick a min ago. I'll be f****d if i know, shes indoors led on the rug with me next to her. Just gonna sleep down here tonight with her until morning I think.

How many runs did you give her have you run her into the ground did she hit a tree or a dyke or any thing and try and pick up her skin pull it up and see how long it takes too go back too normal could be a sigh of deyhydration what about her muscles is she fit and in condition

Edited by BIGLURKS

Bloat? Twisted gut??

Not a chance, the dog would have been in agony and dead by now.

Yeah did think that last night, she wasn't in any pain what so ever. But I never thought she had just over done it. Her fitness has dropped the last few weeks due to work and me being ill so I'll build her up again. Cheers for the replys everyone

• Like 1

We certainly have corridor ,,,

Low blood sugar,,, when was the last feed befor you took it out?,,, also when they get like that , get some food in it.

When I've had big nights out,,, for long shifts catching big bags,,i take half a bowl of food for when we get back to the motor

• Like 5

I also find electrolytes and clucose works well. :thumbs:

Was about to say same, they can be given straight away but dont like to give food after a hard shift for at least an hour

I agree, i wait till at least and hour as well for feeding, but give the electrolytes or clucose after running. :thumbs: