• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont open the gate then

Very good litter she from I just emptied my piggy bank and got her litter bro

Posted Images

Having a great season wedgey what about yourself?

Truth is I'm doing nothing at the minute I'd 3 fantastic bitches here and gave them to a few mates, all I've here is two 5 months old lurcher pups, I've completely packed up everything else :thumbs:

Plenty of hares sitting tight this time of year, especially in the hedges and on the edges of the plough, The hares that are run regular will fancy themselves on a run so seen plenty sitting tight especially if drizzle and wind, so to cl;aim the lad who said they sit tight is incorrect , so to claim he knows f**k all is bollocks I have had more short slips this month than I was getting in November unless the irish hares are different.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Plenty of hares sitting tight this time of year, especially in the hedges and on the edges of the plough, The hares that are run regular will fancy themselves on a run so seen plenty sitting tight especially if drizzle and wind, so to cl;aim the lad who said they sit tight is correct so to claim he knows f**k all is bollocks I have had more short slips this month than I was getting in November unless the irish hares are different.

Irish hares are different..... :thumbs:

• Like 2

Leethedog there's very few hares sit tight at this time of year they normally up and away especially on land that's hunted regularly so obviously you haven't a clue what your talking about I take it you don't hunt longears

I do mate but mostly on marsh type land lotion lumps.and bumps and marsh grass only take em for the pot can get close enough for a collie to take em out the seat so if we do it for runs we have to make noise to get em up a good distance a head

Plenty of hares sitting tight this time of year, especially in the hedges and on the edges of the plough, The hares that are run regular will fancy themselves on a run so seen plenty sitting tight especially if drizzle and wind, so to cl;aim the lad who said they sit tight is correct so to claim he knows f**k all is bollocks I have had more short slips this month than I was getting in November unless the irish hares are different.

top man in Ireland that fella lol

Desert bred come over here see how many you get sitting tight this time of year there's 90 coursing clubs lifts the hares course them plus all the teams of lads with lurchers. And I said most don't sit tight I've been to land in England many times were they have been well run by lads who invite us over its same there Dec and Jan Feb they don't hang around unless your on a place were haven't been coursed before went to place in Cambridge big land hares hadn't been run according to the keeper there was 43 taken that day go to same place today the hares know the craic now they have been run regular past 4 years on that land

• Like 1