Rough Hared Mutts

my pup, 13 months old

think he is nephew to KPS's bitch

IMG_56766783117105_zpszhvlh6hp.jpeg

Yeah that's right mate, he looks well, how's his coat turned out it looks a lot better than jess's! My bitches coats not the best, very light and like cotton wool, holds the water like a sponge.. If I ever took a pup out off her id hope to get one with a lot more durable coat,

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all line bred lurchers

A couple of mine gone but not forgotten

Posted Images

get ya pics up of ya rough hared dogs hear some of my out of conditioned dogs as i only keep mine as show ponies lol

dogshow017_zpsbf2f01b0.jpg

kevspics257.jpg

no longer have this one sadly passed in the line of duty

DSC00095-1_zpsfe3e41a8.jpg

Sister to that dog wins many a show,keeps the owner well stocked with rabbit pie and venison casserole, i believe she put a litter through it and said it had Beddy in its breeding,which came as a surprise to me.If i could change one of the mistakes ive made with lurchers it would be keeping the brother to the dog you lost,30" at 11 months old,hoovered up bunnys like a Dyson,massive pace,drive and determination and jumped obstacles at speed that made a roe look like a Corgi,but the noisiest fecking animal in the kennel ive ever had the misfortune to own.

get ya pics up of ya rough hared dogs hear some of my out of conditioned dogs as i only keep mine as show ponies lol

kevspics257.jpg

Sister to that dog wins many a show,keeps the owner well stocked with rabbit pie and venison casserole, i believe she put a litter through it and said it had Beddy in its breeding,which came as a surprise to me.If i could change one of the mistakes ive made with lurchers it would be keeping the brother to the dog you lost,30" at 11 months old,hoovered up bunnys like a Dyson,massive pace,drive and determination and jumped obstacles at speed that made a roe look like a Corgi,but the noisiest fecking animal in the kennel ive ever had the misfortune to own.

mine was 29" did the same in the kennel till i got the other dog then that was it no more noise from him shame he died young he put shit loads away for me in that short time

kevspics257.jpg

mine was 29" did the same in the kennel till i got the other dog then that was it no more noise from him shame he died young he put shit loads away for me in that short time

I prefer to carry the breeding from the dam,s side,id pay a kings ransom to put one of those brothers over a decent bitch.The sire to the pups i have now is hewn from the right sort,the pup i have here now as just torn a lump out of my new muck boots,i put them on top of a five foot wall,she,s not 5 months old yet but jumped up and shredded one,when i went in the garden she retrieved whats left straight to hand,charming little heifer.

kevspics257.jpg

I prefer to carry the breeding from the dam,s side,id pay a kings ransom to put one of those brothers over a decent bitch.The sire to the pups i have now is hewn from the right sort,the pup i have here now as just torn a lump out of my new muck boots,i put them on top of a five foot wall,she,s not 5 months old yet but jumped up and shredded one,when i went in the garden she retrieved whats left straight to hand,charming little heifer.

i would have gave anything to have a pup off of mine he was a dam good dog :yes: .i would have gone grazy if it ate my boots :laugh: