Starting Your Terriers Off

When u start your dog's how do u go about it to get them eager I'm new to digging so curious of your opinions I've had terriers for bushing rabbits but not a ground dog one tip I got is to never even let them see or smell a rabbit no matter wat so can u tell me your ways of doing it

if you know any one who goes out digging take it out with them let it watch it will start getting keen give it a few live rats let it have a rag on dead stuff put it when you break through and it will go when the dogs ready dont rush it some start faster than others

Keep it in a kennel till its 14 months old. Then take it out. Take it to an occupied earth, you'll know in your gut if its occupied or not.

Then its got to find, fit and stay till dug to. One dog, one hole.

Otherwise shoot it and start again.

It's how we roll on THL

• Like 4

Haha Bryan I like it but you forgot to mention that first you need to be so fat and unfit that you can't make it out of the house never mind dig a hole. also never forget the golden rule you must be completely incapable of telling the truth only then will you be rolling with the big boys. Sorry this isn't helping at all is it.