Sunderland Afc

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How re they getting on nowadays ?

Just watching that game on Match of the Day.....wasnt a penalty in a million years Max.   And Spurs 3rd goal dissallowed for offside when the geezer was in his own half ...hows that work.

well because of keegan 92 the jawdees are above us again but the plastic jawdee nation divant understand its only a glip we did them 4 in a row didnt max mention that and run them up and down ther

Posted Images

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Couldn't say re Coleman

He should of known after the 3-3 with Boro that attack was our strengths.

Rather stay up as these kids plus a few additions with a fully fit Mcnair and Watmore will be good enough for this league

To be fair max when you came here you were the better team and deserved all 3 points  an I and many others couldn't understand your league position yet up there I didn't go but it was like a totally different team and mindset is Coleman the type to give theses kids ago even next season 

Its getting them though max maybe grayson would of been better at league 1  level if you go down as he knows that league well I'm not sure of coleman at that level as I'm unsure what he done but like you said your unsure of him if he did go would someone like Kevin Phillips with say a old head lift the place and maybe give the young players ago or do you see a lack of investment till short goes and you startstruggling in league 1 

Edited by blackmaggie

you could have a point,my self I'm not a supporter of any north east teams but no one from the north east wants any of our teams go down, id like one of them to win something for a change,if more money was spent on the local clubs I think we could do better,but hey I know feck all about football,but ive mates on bothe sides sunderland and Newcastle that live and sleep football