Sunderland Afc

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How re they getting on nowadays ?

Just watching that game on Match of the Day.....wasnt a penalty in a million years Max.   And Spurs 3rd goal dissallowed for offside when the geezer was in his own half ...hows that work.

well because of keegan 92 the jawdees are above us again but the plastic jawdee nation divant understand its only a glip we did them 4 in a row didnt max mention that and run them up and down ther

Posted Images

This play your strongest side shite is totall bolloxxx at times, if your in top four, champs league then im sorry you cant in this day you cant afford too, also the same for being in a relagation fight then you cant, simples, do your sums!!!

There's a bit of a difference though, BB, a top four teams "B" squad would probably be top six or seven, where as a team struggling in a relegation fight have a paper thin squad and their 1st team aren't exactly the best. What I'm trying to say, is a top four team can put out a cup team that are still top class players. A struggling team can't afford to, as you say. What annoys me is mid table teams like Newcastle putting out weakened teams, when the cups are their only realistic chance of success.

• Like 1

This play your strongest side shite is totall bolloxxx at times, if your in top four, champs league then im sorry you cant in this day you cant afford too, also the same for being in a relagation fight then you cant, simples, do your sums!!!

If I was a prem manager I'd put my strongest side out and try kill the game off instead of panini when you go a goal down and the. Throwing your big guns on. Doesn't make sense that to me. All this sh!te about tired they run around for an hour and half on a weekend, get the best nutrition and train a couple of hours a day

What fans want and what managers want are rarely the same thing......as true fans of a club we shouldnt give a shit about bank balances and squad rotation we should want to win the next game......for most of us the cup competitions are the only realistic chance of glory,to me any fan who puts survival in front of glory are not competetive enough i remember Wolves fans going absolutely nuts the other year when Mick Mccarthy put out a reserve squad for a cup game.... and rightly so......30 years ago even 20 or 15 years ago it would of been unheard of to put a weaker side out for cup games.......as a West Ham fan i would sacrifice a season in the premiership for the Fa Cup trophy all day long......but then fans are not supposed to be sensible thats what managers are for.

Thats why i expected you to be climbing the walls at Poyet not putting his best side out.

Look at Bradford now.....they,ve drawn Reading in the quarters and must feel like they have a real chance of getting to Wembley......what a feeling for their fans.....supporting a premiership club i shouldnt really be jealous of them but i am !

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Looks like Thailand might be busier this year max and his mates on there Hols if the gravy go down they've been lucky last couple of seasons but it might welcome to the shit league to max and mates i will be interested to see there drop in attendance's compared to the toons see how the gravy responses especially if they have a bad start in the shit league

• 1 year later...