Sunderland Afc

Hello maxhardcore a Burnley fan here was up Sunderland for the game on Saturday arrived Friday stopped at the premier inn wessington till Sunday had a great weekend apart from the result had a good drink a proper piss up proper football people lets hope we can do next season

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How re they getting on nowadays ?

Just watching that game on Match of the Day.....wasnt a penalty in a million years Max.   And Spurs 3rd goal dissallowed for offside when the geezer was in his own half ...hows that work.

well because of keegan 92 the jawdees are above us again but the plastic jawdee nation divant understand its only a glip we did them 4 in a row didnt max mention that and run them up and down ther

Posted Images

1993 2 2 24 16.001 ( season av)

They say remember where you've come from and where you're heading, i've been with 2200 City fans to west ham and made up a 17k gate

Funny that as i remember all them pre premier league days being at places like Maine Road in 19k gates as well ....never used to get that sort of turn out at the other gaff in Manchester but then i suppose they,ve always been a big club.

16k season average was'nt pre-premier, though it was dix 2...which may indicate for that yr and a good few after you was running at 2.3rd's full...kettle...

19k gates in M/c in the early '90's....remember them and the disruption the building of the umbro stand caused (though caving the olde kippax in the yr after was more dramatic to att's), Trafford at the time were getting present day Sunderland gates....don't suppose too much about M/c footballing history, Trafford old school herberts know well they were'nt a big club when they were'nt called Manchester, borrowing grounds, kits or pleading with thier nieghbours influence to drag em out of the central league

Have you nipped over to Barcelona, AC or Real yet and hit them with skewed logic regarding inefficient football grounds, i was thinking of walking into the flagship Walmart and telling them they'd got it all wrong with thier 3k vehicle car park with 500 cars parked on it but then i realised i might sound half prickish if they told me the point i was missing.

The difference is Little Red One....im not banging on about having the greatest support in the land.....Max is.....and i certainly couldnt give a flying bollock about Manchester football history its a bit like the North East for me you go through the fixture list at the start of the season picking out the games you want to go to and if you cant be arsed going to the North East twice or Manchester twice you pick Newcastle and Man Utd....some seasons you do the lot but nobody gives a f**k about City or Sunderland why would i have any interest in their history you quoted a West Ham attendance so i quoted a similar Man City one how is that supposing anything... like i say i couldnt give a shit about anything to do with Manchester.

As for Barcelona or Real,as usual you,ve gone off on shit nobody but you can understand but you crack on son its quite sweet watching you follow ol Max around like a besotted puppy !... watching him try to kick you away a few times was funny enough but you being all smitten over him is becoming quite cute to watch :D

Gnash stop being daft man

You judge a clubs support by people thru the door not by how many emptey seats are in the stadium

Your saying a club with 10k every week and full stadium is better supported than a club with 44k thru the door and 4k emptey seats

Safc capacity is 48k

It's fans thru door that shows how big there support is

Safc support is Massive

Especially when you take in there lack of success over the last 80 years and the Economicaly depressed area they from.

Like I say if we'd had Uniteds success during Fergusson years

Or Liverpools during fagan ' Paisley ect we'd have 75k plus crowds to if not more.

Max your calling me daft but point blank refusing to answer simple questions ive put to you....why are you avoiding answering them ?

Heres another one......why in your opinion did your club add another 6000 seats if they didnt expect anyone to sit in them ?

As for this statement you keep making about " if we had success we would have 75k "..........are you actually aware of what you are saying :icon_eek: ....you are basically making my point for me you are admitting if you had success you would have more fans and when you get relegated people dont want to support you !!!!.......thats what ive been saying all along but how can you call that " different gravy " LOYAL support.......its completely absurd !

Im going to help you out one last time Max and see if you cant grasp it........look at the column furthest to the right.....Sunderland have the second WORST % stadium full in the Premier League....only Villa are worse.....but then it could be said they are surrounded by other clubs whereas your lot are a 1 club city......if you dont understand it now its obviously because you dont want to !

http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.asp?league=england

Edited by gnasher16

Every team in every league would get bigger crowds with more attractive football and more success

Even more so in the Premiership with European Football on offer Gnash including West Ham.

you have answered it yourself there max your 12 000 missing fans are plastic who are there because your playing in the prem just like any other team you lose support when you go down thats not different gravy max but ncl kept most of theres mind but still lost a few not has many has you :D yes you could knock a few thousand of for away support and max you are a very well supported club but not different gravy to the extent you make out then you mention city utd l/pool they have had success but just think what they would get on if they werent a 2 prem team city

Edited by blackmaggie

BM 12 k ain't as bad as 25k up the road :)

dont tell me max they got a inheritance fund and went to party aboard :laugh: max ncl smashed the record for the most attended fans in a championship season over a million watched them that season they also hold the highest home attendance 49 000 for that division so wheres 25 k come from and even just after the war they averaged 50 k just google it max toon are a better supported club from the same area its no big shake and its just a fact like your better supported than most but not different gravy has you put it

Edited by blackmaggie

If Keegan and Hall hadn't entered the fray up NCL and they had put up with the same heartache as safc you'd be lucky of mags were getting 25 k today.

but they did enter the fray max but if keegan was ncl hero who got them bigger crowds etc weres safc knight in shining armour surely with your history and fan base you would have one that could take you on a similar journey and fill those empty seats :D

yous have not has far to travel max :D and thats the point max yours dont stick by you even for one season if you go down you go on your jollys with a inheritance fund :laugh: and i think utds average 75 k at ot and i think its never dropped below 40k but what have ncl won in the last 40 years max yet they still average 50 k after all the turmoil thats happened there in recent years

• Like 1

Max, what figures do you base your statement that Sunderland have more away support than Newcastle ? I've trawled the 'net, and can only find that they are roughly the same, with Newcastle only one or two hundred more during last season.

You also go on about the "heartache" of Sunderland fans. Newcastle last won a cup in '69; Sunderland in '73; both have suffered relegation, both have roughly the same population, both suffered from the pits, shipyards, steelworks, etc, closing. You really do have an obsession with Newcastle, as you trolling of the Evening Chronicle NUFC site as "beefy1992" shows.

Edited by Brigzy

Brigzy I know about beefy from his wife's mouth

I was over Dublin for the Irish greyhound Derby

7-8 years ago whatever with a few Newcastle lads who were greyhound daft

Beefy and his missus comes and sits in our company as he knew the two Newcastle lads

My two pals says to him we have a Mackem here Beefey

Anyways he starts giving it the Big one and after a while his missus must of been getting sick and says in her Geordie tounge

Take no notice of him son

He used to support Sunderland before Keegan came to us

He even went to the Milk Cup Final in 85 with his Dad.

Well I just smiled that smile which said you dirty turn coat b*****d

The two Geordie lads couldn't believe it and it shut them up also

And that's the truth

No trawling fook all to know what beefy was about lol

Max, don't insult my intelligence ! LOL ! Beefy1992 was saying EXACTLY what you say on here, you're eithe Beefy1992, or you're writing his scrips for him PMSL !

I'm not saying you ARE Beefy, I'm saying you troll the Evening Chronicle NUFC site with the user name "BEEFY1992", you post the same on there as you do on here, almost word for word, it looks like an obsession.

Edited by Brigzy

you have named yourself after a ncl hooligan max or beefy :blink: bet you been sneaking on st james when safc go down and i see your all not partying aboard then see it all comes out in the end beefy or max or whoever you are :laugh: and it sounds looks like your right max / beefy 25 k of your sorts are turning up every other week at st james :laugh:

• Like 1

Ffs BM did you and Brigzy attend the same Special school or something.

Iv got no affiliation to beefy apart from being in his company a good few years ago when his missus put him well and Truely in his place :)

Do you deny posting on the Evening Chronicle NUFC site under the user name "BEEFY1992" ? The post was almost word for word the same as you posted on here.....

Max, all joking aside; I read the EC online most days, and this day there seemed to be a lot of comments on something that was going on at NUFC. I started reading them, and then came across one by "BEEFY1992", I was intrigued as the comments were almost verbatim what you had been saying the same day on here. I had never in my life heard of beefy, 92ers, KEEGANITES, etc, and here they were on two different sites the same day. Beefy ended his post with 100,000 locked out, and they divant understand us ya knah, and the jaw dee nation.......exactly the terms you used on here.....coincidence ? Who cares if you post on other sites, it's just I couldnt be bothered to go on a SAFC site and troll.

Edited by Brigzy