Sunderland Afc

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How re they getting on nowadays ?

Just watching that game on Match of the Day.....wasnt a penalty in a million years Max.   And Spurs 3rd goal dissallowed for offside when the geezer was in his own half ...hows that work.

well because of keegan 92 the jawdees are above us again but the plastic jawdee nation divant understand its only a glip we did them 4 in a row didnt max mention that and run them up and down ther

Posted Images

Looks like it's going to be a 45k crowd at the

Safc v Burnley game on Saturday and up to press

3k tickets have been sold for Fulham away in the

FA Cup replay nxt Tuesday.

Unbelievable support from a club who has won nothing since 1973

No European football ' Nothing.

Iv said it before

I will say it again

Sunderland AFC support is different gravy.

Who is it you are really trying to convince Max ?.....yourself maybe :whistling:

Your from a 1 club City without another club for 15 odd miles !!..............Take Villa and Birmingham out of the Midlands and Wolves would get 50k every week.......take Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs out of London and West Ham would get 50k every week.......neither of those clubs win anything either !......you say your club went from 42k to 48k but still only get 42k,what does that tell you.

A lie doesnt become truth just because you keep repeating it ;)

Gnash City of 200k people

Maybe a tad more

Birmingham prob has 2-4 million living there

Safc support as I say is massive the numbers home and away tell you that

And considering the lack of success

The yo yoing between divisions

Lowest points tallies

Twice

Constantly average sides playing average football

The above IMO makes the support they get different gravy :)

Sunderland population is 280k.....Birmingham population is 990k...........SUNDERLAND IS A 1 CLUB CITY !!!!........people in Sunderland only have 1 club to support Max....they even get support from people like you from the surrounding areas.......most cities have several clubs.........dont pretend you are not intelligent enough to see that !...............and whats no success got to do with anything ?

" Different gravy ".......i could say West Ham are the best team in Europe but if i was the only person who thought that way i would embarrass myself by saying it....and thats exactly what you are doing.

Did you say 40k-42k's Max...'kin hell i'd keep stum about that if i were you.. you'll wind a begrudger up no end with them kinda figures. I've a sneaky feeling your 48k allowance is far from short sighted, with anybody who wishes to push on having to seriously look at how they're going to get a 50k stadium....the over allowance from the folk who put thier millions into the industry is seen to be somewhat militaryesque in it's approach (you can take clothing off but not put it on if you've not brought it).

Even @IndSuperLeague had a better attendance! RT @FCBarcelona: Today's attendance at the Camp Nou is 27,099 spectators #FCBlive

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Reply Retweet Favorite

More

2:28 PM - 8 Jan 2015

Thought Brum was England's second city ?

Leeds has 750k

Manchester I'd guess at more

Thought Brum and the Black Countey would be a lot more than 900 odd k

Latest estimate, 1,085,400. Birmingham

284,600 Sunderland

Edited by Brigzy

Did i read that right......so when Sunderland play a London club they travel further than when a London club play Sunderland :icon_eek:

If you cant see the sillyness in some of the things your saying Max then its because you dont want to see it as i know your a bright lad........Let me ask this simple question .... Sunderland had their highest ever average attendances in 2001 and 2002 so in 2003 they raised the capacity from 42k to 49k but then for the next 3 seasons their average went down to 39k then 28k then 27k and has never averaged more than 41 since.........so do you think adding those extra 7000 seats that have never been sat in was a good thing that the club should be proud of ?

The only reason i checked was the way you rant on about it i thought maybe he,s right i better have a look......but it would seem you are indeed as deluded as i first thought :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Fook me if the ship yards' pits and steelworks were in full flow and SAFC were in the Champions league we'd push 75k no pribs if not more.

Alternatively if you went down to the Championship youd be getting 27k like you did before..............which is kind of tricky when you try and pass your loyal support off as " different gravy " ;)

Your excuses have gone from the funny to the plain silly Max you must have covered pretty much every area of society now from population to jobs to no money to driving too far.....and you still havent answered the simple question.......does it not embarrass you that your club built another 7000 seats and nobody ever sat in them ?......Loyal support stays constant it doesnt go up and down dependant on what division you are playing in your average attendance went from 40 ish down to 27 and 28 then back up to 40 ish.....how can any fan of football possibly class that type of support as " different gravy ".......your living in your own little dream world mate.

:laugh: max i think you mean europa league :yes: and max serious question if you go down what do you think your average will be next season down by say a good 15000 a home game not what you would call fanatical diehards more fairweather them ones who return when you go back to the prem or a big game comes along i do enjoy your passion max but i think you will be more happier when you accept your just a normal average prem team fan base wise

i commend you max on your loyalty [im a sunderland fan ][jarrow] but going on about crowds etc wont take away the shite thats being played for last few seasons -if we are relegated [probability] our crowds will plummet to 20,000 per game and only pick up if we look like gaining promotion whereas our rivals [scumcastle] will fill the ground to near capacity regardless of their position -i see harrowing times ahead for safc- billy

• Like 2

see there you go max even your own fans can see it and not just the rest of us a honest post ftm :thumbs: heres one for you max when you last won promotion your average was only 31 887 so were does 37to 40 k come from when you only just get over 40 now

Edited by blackmaggie