Sunderland Afc

I like Carroll always have done he is a lot better with a ball on the deck than people give him credit for and his work rate is outstanding he was the last line of defence a few times last night......I used to like the old Bobby Moore stand years ago wish I was back in there last night you wasn't too far from me Wilf.

Nice little cup run coming i think ;)

Did you see Macmannaman mate?......he has kept himself in good order.

Looked like he could have put some boots on and played !!!

I had to have a smile when the lad ran over to the Everton fans and give it to them......poor sod never got to see the end I suppose but I love stuff like that !!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How re they getting on nowadays ?

Just watching that game on Match of the Day.....wasnt a penalty in a million years Max.   And Spurs 3rd goal dissallowed for offside when the geezer was in his own half ...hows that work.

well because of keegan 92 the jawdees are above us again but the plastic jawdee nation divant understand its only a glip we did them 4 in a row didnt max mention that and run them up and down ther

Posted Images

Did you see Macmannaman mate?......he has kept himself in good order.

Looked like he could have put some boots on and played !!!

I had to have a smile when the lad ran over to the Everton fans and give it to them......poor sod never got to see the end I suppose but I love stuff like that !!

Looked well apart from that silly haircut,David James never gets a good reception,bit unfairly in my opinion but some folk have long memories !......

As for Jermain Defoe you Sunderland lot should be well happy.....apart from finally having someone who can speak English :D he,s got plenty left in the tank just the sort of goal getter you need for a relegation battle I think he,s a cracking signing.......another old Senrab kid.

• Like 1

Defoes a real good signing, don't think he's got the praise he deserves during his career..

Don't know his stats, but he definitely knows where the goal is, natural finisher.. Could be the difference for you boys this year Max.

Just watching that game on Match of the Day.....wasnt a penalty in a million years Max.

And Spurs 3rd goal dissallowed for offside when the geezer was in his own half :icon_eek: ...hows that work.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4