One of me mate's has just ask me to be best man an of course I said yes but f**k me all my life av tried to go under the radar at this sort of stuff and he hit me with it the other day is any lads off here being in the same predicament??

• Like 1

Thanks lads am no public speaker normally but av none both sides of the family for years so Al no most of the people in there so should be fine an I wouldn't want some else to do it but the groom is thick as f**k so if am after him that will work in my favour

• Like 1

Thanks lads am no public speaker normally but av none both sides of the family for years so Al no most of the people in there so should be fine an I wouldn't want some else to do it but the groom is thick as f**k so if am after him that will work in my favour

an happy new year

fk I had to give my mum away at her wedding .. got to be 1 of the worst experiences ive ever had .. having to do a speech to around 150 - 200 people and 98% of them I didn't know .. :wallbash:

nightmare mate but I think I will be fine the groom is a boxer called Travis dickinson have a look at some of his fight interviews on YouTube and you will no what I mean lol

I was best man for my older bro when I was 16, and again for same brother when I was 26 lol. You'll be right

bloody hell twice I would of told him to f**k off the second time just get him back if you get married yeah Al be fine it's just thinking about it makes it worse than what it is

i was best man at brothers snd a good mate of mine and i didnt know most of his family or friends big posh place as well . tip for you just keep practicing that speech and have a glass of water on the table for when your throat goes dry ??

Was best man for one of my mates last year. Didn't write f**k all, just had a few beers before hand and spoke off the cuff. Went down well (or so I remember).

that must of took some balls I would be stuttering on the lot f**k that mine will have to be rehearsed for a few weeks before