Fell Terrier's/looking For Brightmore Lines(Scotland? Help Anyone!?

• 9 months later...

Why? Mr bright more been gone a while and any line he had at the time will be well bred out ! I think there are dogs bred by people who live now and is think you would have better luck with an animal from them , many pedigrees if you like are fabricated to suit so best look at the dog and bitch and take it from there . I've a brightmore pup you cans have for a grand .................... You see what I mean. Look local .

• Like 1

Bill never really kept any 'line' as we think of it today. Rather he kept quality animals working as he seen right.

I'm sure there are dogs who's pedigree's can trace back to his dogs but i'd also bet two things... firstly, they wont be what you think and secondly, if anyone genuinly has blood that was in Bill's kennels, they either dont know it, or keep very quiet about it.

Wolfy's right, look local. ;)

I have an awesome little bitch bred down from bills dogs on her sires side. The dogs in question being nigger, spud,denzil and mac. All were and mac stil by all accounts are very good reliable workers. Her dams side is of nuttal breeding. I got her from a guy nr saltburn who seemed to know his stuff. Shes 7 months and doing very well bushing rabbits and a bit of ratting. Perfect dog lined up of similar breeding from a guy i know in tebqay who really knows his stuff [BANNED TEXT] that time comes. So wil be nice pups there bt a while away.

• Like 1

Seen two different men at a show in Wales About 10 year's ago, one man was a fat man who said he was sending his keen young bitch to America, and he said about the other man who liked the show lookers that his was out cross. I hadn't seen his own dog, bills, for a long time before that, and that was in the erd mg. Who knows were any of it went into? , wasn't te buck, breay, but the picture i saw looked a leggy, maybe different type.