Nice Double For 10Yr Old Brock

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not been on here in a while, Boxing Day jamie2004live and myself took a wonder around a few know places as game birds were going missing. First spot we tried Brock marked Charlie laying in 100% netted

A good terrier does a dangerous job so its great to see them make old age

Well done lads an Brock 10 years old an still doing his job

Posted Images

Don't realise how handy these dogs are/were until they reach that age...and then you compare everything up and coming to them. Any terrier that's made that age for the right reasons is a god send.

You're not wrong mate, hopefully his daughter turn out the double of him. Find out next season!

did brock go over a full beagle about 4 years ago?

ive just spoke to him on the phone and that's correct pal, he even said a beagle from wigan. How are the pups comming on?

the bitch i have from him has made a very good fox bushing dog, the 2 pups in my profile picture are out of my bitch so brock is the grand sire to these 2. good to see him still doing his job at that age.

Bonne pair mate, glad to hear the doing their job well. The old fella is retired now this was his last dig and a good one at that. He's still all guns blazing but it's only fair on him, when you get to his age and you've only got a few teeth left at the back its only fair.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Remember seeing some pics on here afew years ago of a white dog called brock in the snow after a dig , is it the same one ?

He must have seen some gear over the years :thumbs:

Been a few years since posting on here as was to many idiots. It will be him pal.