Misty X Lucas

The dam to the pups is bred of nell she was of a match bitch martin quinn owend x king john morrsion owned the sire was a dog called fien he was of joe x hooker joe was mazie x delboy hooker was miles x p eillots binlden bitch and the sire to the pups is lucas hes huck x darky king would be lucas granda bet of line breeding in there

• Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my other running bitch HEARTBREAKER

Lovely Pups Them

Great pups lads very best o luck

Posted Images

The dam to the pups is bred of nell she was of a match bitch martin quinn owend x king john morrsion owned the sire was a dog called fien he was of joe x hooker joe was mazie x delboy hooker was miles x p eillots binlden bitch and the sire to the pups is lucas hes huck x darky king would be lucas granda bet of line breeding in there

Was that bitch out of match bitch x king was it a fella in Antrim owned her, think I bred them If its same bitch
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_18327729278354.jpeg

This is my other running bitch HEA

this looks like a bitch i sold to belfast out of damien mcguires dog im from ballina could you let me know if its her pal
it is in deed I bought it from you,

hope shes doin allright bud for ya she was my pick of the litter her dam is a bitch off the dvd bitchxpure saluki lovely bitch on a hare has everything speed wind take lacking in nothing have u done much with her