Collie Greyhound Pictures ...

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1/2 beardie

Couple of pictures of mine taken this morning...bitch about 15 months. Probably about 1/4 collie and I'd expect getting on for about 1/2 grey (cg x 'lurcher').    

5/8 3/8 dog about 12 month in the picture.

Posted Images

2.8 guy whats the exact breeding of the red dog with the cup proper stamp ;)

You did ask lol he was david james bred out of gena pic number 1 and nixons drum pic number 8 gena was bred from pearsons bonnie pic 5 and butlers moss pic 6 the dog in pic 7 is bo genas litter brother.

He was 8 or 9th generation collie greyhound and that pic was taken 2001 wow were has the time gone the pic is at chatsworth me taking reserve in the advanced obedience only to be pipped at the post by a dear friend at that time april whitehead and her typp ratcher dog.

The other pics are of spens brother typp being mated to a greyhound (12) the pups are from that litter (13)(2)(11) number 9 is a a adult dog from that litter there is also pics of my old collie cross josh (3) he was a good dog and spen and josh I would have again tomoro.

number 10 is a half cross hancock dog from rufus he was mated also to gena and produced kim.

I do have the full pedigree of the dog you asked about back to the first mating of greyhound collie.Image025_zpsc0a9a84e.jpg the black dog is kim being shy lol

The brindle is my acd cross and my number one atb 2.8

• Like 7