Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

The fiver idea while is a good idea would be a no go for me , just Imo some c**t will not pass the lamp on ....

You may very well be right mate!! But if we were to do nothing in the event of a "just in case" then we'd do f**k all!! Nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.... 5 quid isn't a big price to pay to find out if sombody you thought was alright and a sound bloke was actually a horrible c**t and they definay wont sting you for somthing bigger in the future!

• Like 3

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

Got some more info today from acebeam,

$8775 best price for 100 lamp kits,

$2960 best price for 400 3400mAh panasonic protected cells(best available to date)

Total $11,735. In pounds sterling it works out about £7,735.

Making it £77.35 for lamp, charger and batts.

This price isn't much use to use yet as she is getting the best shipping price she can get for me, plus i need to find out how much customs will have to be paid on them, we'll def get stung with that amount coming in together!

But on the plus side she can make the invoice out in such a way that we pay less customs duty ask no questions and i'll tell you no lies!

So untill i hear back again thats where we stand. Dont hold me to it but at a guess id be thinking the lamps in the uk will be standing less than 100 quid....

• Like 1

Just got back in.

As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful setting.

What was it like compared to the Striker when you had it on the brightest setting then...???

SINDASOX

Alot better imo. And thats comparing to a striker with a 100wbulb

• Like 1

Think it was 3.5 hrs on constant full power but put that to the fact the torch isn't on every minute you are out plus you'd be better spotting game on lower power ,plus the fact the batteries will go in your back pocket means a long night on the lamp would be easy within its capabilities,sounds all good to me .

Plus 2 good reviews,can't be bed.I'd like to see for myself though

fair enough mate ;)