Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

10 to 40 mins aint going to catch many rabbits in that time imagine driving 100 mile for a nights lamping and battery dies in 10 mins id be pissed off big style lol

Where did you get them time figures mate?? It has 6 intensity settings, i.e a dimmer with 6 presets and it lasts 3+ hours on constant on full power... Far cry from 10-40 mins!! It makes the light force blitz look very poor in comparison, i have the blitz 240 with 22amp lithium ion batt pack and rate the k50 far superior....

Mate that lamp is only 1/3 the power of the k50.... And it has a 100 watt bulb.... Thats why it can melt a stuff, its loosing all the batt power through heating the filimant bulb!! The k50 has the latest top of the range LED that uses a fraction of the power needed to light a 100watt filiment bulb!! Thats a mini lightforce (same bulb) running off midget batteries, no wonder it only lasts 10 mins!!! Piece of shite really!