Edwards Dog, Father To Welcomes Pups

He did well on that frozen ground. :thumbs:

I would not have run him on forzen ground, but thats just me, i think it also depends on the dog, some get injured on ground frozen like that pretty quick, some dont, good feet has a lot to do with it.

Looks well in the pic, fair play lads.. :thumbs:

edward is a lucky fecker saluki246 in 2 seasons of hard running his dog has never had an injury, if he was mine he prob be dead with my luck lol

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

edwards dog sam yesterday the ground was very hard

anybody has any new clips lads get them up it be a bit of intertainment for the nite for lads like myself staying in haveing a quiet 1, happy new year to all and may your next days hunting be a good 1

I would not have run him on forzen ground, but thats just me, i think it also depends on the dog, some get injured on ground frozen like that pretty quick, some dont, good feet has a lot to do with it.

I agree martin i had dogs that got injured as i said on here before but some dogs seem to spend most of their running life injured .They have strains and pains that i never heard of :laugh::laugh::laugh:

edward is a lucky fecker saluki246 in 2 seasons of hard running his dog has never had an injury, if he was mine he prob be dead with my luck lol

Same here banner man, most likely that would happen to me, a dog allways getting injured.. :)

Edward is lucky and fair play, that dog is a gooden, wish him best of luck with him and i hope he keeps runining and catching the way he does.. :thumbs:

Welcome, hope the pups out of him run the same way for ye.. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Good run by hare and dog well done it a fine stamp of a dog and nice to see one with no big names in its breeding getting credit too hope the injury free run lasts forever lad atb

thanks lad all the big name stuff is all crap in my opinion, the best hare dogs iv seen down the years wer dogs with no fancy names or fancy bloodlines, theres a good friend of mine g,fagen that has a bitch at the moment thats of unknown breeding and she is without a dought is 1 of the best iv seen this season :thumbs:

Good run by hare and dog well done it a fine stamp of a dog and nice to see one with no big names in its breeding getting credit too hope the injury free run lasts forever lad atb

thanks lad all the big name stuff is all crap in my opinion, the best hare dogs iv seen down the years wer dogs with no fancy names or fancy bloodlines, theres a good friend of mine g,fagen that has a bitch at the moment thats of unknown breeding and she is without a dought is 1 of the best iv seen this season :thumbs:

Top breeding me arse their all mostly the same one man has this bred or that its top lines another man has almost the same lines their shit dont make sense.If it was1 dog one hare no messing and stop the summer hunting then people would see all the so called top lines and their would be loads of sport for everyone :thumbs: I want to give the pup a kill or i want to get him using his mouth FFS a pilot dog is the latest one it gets better and better :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Top breeding me arse their all mostly the same one man has this bred or that its top lines another man has almost the same lines their shit dont make sense.If it was1 dog one hare no messing and stop the summer hunting then people would see all the so called top lines and their would be loads of sport for everyone :thumbs: I want to give the pup a kill or i want to get him using his mouth FFS a pilot dog is the latest one it gets better and bett

Edited by shadow15

Top breeding me arse their all mostly the same one man has this bred or that its top lines another man has almost the same lines their shit dont make sense.If it was1 dog one hare no messing and stop the summer hunting then people would see all the so called top lines and their would be loads of sport for everyone :thumbs: I want to give the pup a kill or i want to get him using his mouth FFS a pilot dog is the latest one it gets better and better :laugh::laugh:

I FECKIN LOVE THIS OWEN YOUR BANG ON TOP NAMES IS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT ITS A WAY FOR THE CLEVER MEN TO GET MONEY FOR SE

I FECKIN LOVE THIS OWEN YOUR BANG ON TOP NAMES IS A LOAD OF BULL SHIT ITS A WAY FOR THE CLEVER MEN TO GET MONEY FOR SERVICES OR TO SELL PUPS YOU CAN BREED GOOD DOGS FROM ANY GOOD GAME BREED KNOWN OR UNKNOWN LADS AND DONT COD YOURSELVES OTHERWISE .AND I KNOW FOR A SOLID FACT CAUSE IVE SEEN MOST OF THE SO CALLED BIG GUNS DOING THERE STUFF EITHER THROUGH VIDEOS OR HUNTING WITH THEM THERE NOT ALL THEYVE BEEN HIPED UP TO BE .BRING THEM ALL OUT THIS TIME OF YEAR GET THEM ALL THREE RUNS APIECE AND SEE HOW MANY ARE KILLED AND YOU CAN GIVE THEM ALL A LIST OF EXCUSES ON THE WAY HOME CAUSE MOST WILL NEED IT IVE SEEN COMPETITIONS BEEN RUN WHERE THERE IS FIFTY TO SIXTY HARES RAN AND BY THE TIME THERE OVER IF YOUR LUCKY YOU MIGHT SEE SIX HARES KILLED AND DONT FORGET LADS THE ONLY LADS WHO USUALLY GET INTO THESE COMPS ARE WHO? THE SO CALLED BIG NAMES.

• Like 2

I FECKIN LOVE THIS OWEN YOUR BANG ON TOP NAMES IS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT ITS A WAY FOR THE CLEVER MEN TO GET MONEY FOR SE

yea money for ould rope..think a lot of lads have tippled now to these internet dogs.

Lads breeding is a funny game, very few proper producing stuff out there, stuff that's really throwing the goods. It's hard to know what's the best way to go, but a friend of mine said to me 1 day ; you breed Champs Off Champs and chumps of chumps, it's makes alot of sense I think. Best of luck with your pups welcome I hope their lucky for you, might see you in premier Pup Comp next year, all the best in the New year