Edwards Dog, Father To Welcomes Pups

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

edwards dog sam yesterday the ground was very hard

anybody has any new clips lads get them up it be a bit of intertainment for the nite for lads like myself staying in haveing a quiet 1, happy new year to all and may your next days hunting be a good 1

Run very well on that hard ground id say he would have killed that quicker if ground was right

that hare got away brendy fair and square and he deserved to after that run, but i have to say he has killed plenty all season, he no superdog but his an honest little dog always puts a 100% in every run :thumbs:

• Like 4

Run very well on that hard ground id say he would have killed that quicker if ground was right

that hare got away brendy fair and square and he deserved to after that run, but i have to say he has killed plenty all season, he no superdog but his an honest little dog always puts a 100% in every run :thumbs:

No made up stories with this little dog i seen him run all last season and so far this season.No kick ups needed he dose his job good ground or bad ground and the young lad gives him two much to do every day he goes out .He is no superstar as jim says but he was never injured i would like to see some of the super stars get the abuse he gets :laugh::laugh: im a long time looking for these super dogs i only see them in photos good clip jim :thumbs::laugh: looking forward to these pups

• Like 2

No made up stories with this little dog i seen him run all last season and so far this season.No kick ups needed he dose his job good ground or bad ground and the young lad gives him two much to do every day he goes out .He is no superstar as jim says but he was never injured i would like to see some of the super stars get the abuse he gets :laugh::laugh: im a long time looking for these super dogs i only see them in photos good clip jim :thumbs::laugh: looking forward to these pups

fair play owen well said and hope those pups give ya a turn back bud

• Like 1

He did well on that frozen ground. :thumbs:

I would not have run him on forzen ground, but thats just me, i think it also depends on the dog, some get injured on ground frozen like that pretty quick, some dont, good feet has a lot to do with it.

Looks well in the pic, fair play lads.. :thumbs:

• Like 2

good run jim fair play to that little dog and the ground hard and all he gave m enough of it didnt he welcome has a bit to look forward to anyway :thumbs:

thanks rory pal, edward runs the brains out of that dog im amazed he stays going and the places iv seen edward slip him is unbeliveble i see him 1 day slipping in in a creg full of rock and hes never had an injury its a miracle lol